4:Four Years, Is Awhile Don't You Think?

Everything is working EXCEPT for the italics and I'm pissed off. If Part 3 was sucky, I was having mild writers block and I literally had no idea what to write. Thanks to the people who read what I write :') Also I am officially bringing everyone else in here! Not specifically in this chapter, but next possibly- Author

"Angelo, if you hurt anyone, break anything, I will-"

"Will what, Helena?" His grip on Gargoyle tightens and I pull Blake out of his grip before he hurts her.

"Look, how about we meet up tomorrow? Uh, go to uh.. dinner?" I stutter out, taking gargoyle out of his hand and handing it to Blake who runs over to Angelo.

"Bye!" She wraps her arms around his leg and he smiles, bending down and hugging her waist. This reminds me of the divorced couples who can't stand each-other but has a cute little kid so they have to pretend they like each-other.

"Call me then," With that he disappears down the boardwalk, entering a small candy store that wasn't that far from our place by the amusement park.

"Clothes?" Blake points to a store filled with parents, Blake did need new clothes for preschool.

"Okay, Blake." I chase her into the store, it's like she knew where to go, the darker clothing that she deemed her favorite by heart. Like how I deemed The Office was my favorite show.

"Ma'am, are you sure your daughter is alright going to the darker clothing? I mean, look at you-"

"Do I like pink? False, pink is most hated by the two of us. But apparently not hated by you-" I blink as I stare at the women in front of me, "Now get your unicorn loving, attitude having, bitch ass out of my face." She scoffs and grabs her daughters hand, stalking away with the click of her heels.

"Plastic motherfucker," I mutter under my breath as I watch Blake stare at the clothes in front of her on a small white shelf, pointing at some shirts.

"Is that you Helena, or do my eyes deceive me?" A tall, heavily tattooed male comes into my line of sight and I see the last person who I thought would ever show up.

"Chris Cerulli? The Chris?" He nods and hugs me, squeezing me tightly.

"Why the hell are you in a children's store?" I raise my eyebrows and he backs off, pushing his sunglasses back up.

"Well I saw you, Helena, and decided to come in. Heard you had a child, that's Angelo's?" He questions, peeking at my daughter. His face was covered with the expression of confusion.

"Want to know the whole story? Care to come over?" He shrugs and I go ahead and buy the 2 black and purple shirts Blake wanted and hand the bag to Chris, picking her up and carrying her all the way to my car.

"Did you drive here or..?"

"Actually Richard dropped me off,
but that's not much of importance because he's too busy with his PCP." I chuckle, fastening Blake in her booster seat, sitting the plastic bag next to her on the other seat.

"Nice Jeep you have, Helena, I always imagined you with something like a truck, but you always prove me wrong." Chris climbs in the passenger seat, closing the car door and pulling out his phone. I was thinking, Chris and Angelo? The two guys who I thought were brothers the first time I met them, the guys who got me through it all. I mean what does Chris do really? Does he know Angelo is a murderer? What does the rest of them do?

I was already heading towards my house, having a good silent tension in the car with Chris typing away on his phone. The occasional phone call randomly bellowing out from the speakers on his mobile.

"Dammit, let me answer this one."

"Chris, four year old in the car."

"You cuss." He muses.

"Shush."

He clicks the answer icon and a voice that was familiar whipped through the speaker phone.

"Christopher where the hell have you been? Balz and I are sitting in the parking lot waiting for you-"

"I told you I'm with someone, now shut your small dick up Richard and I'll call you later, make those sales!"

"What about Devin? He seemed burnt out from his recent se-"

"Richard! No!"

"Who the hell are you with anyway?"

"Burn, Baby Burn, she's a witch, she's a witch and I'm a heretic so learn, baby learn."  With that he hangs up the phone and sighs as I pull into my driveway, staring at the decent sized house in front of me.

"This seems a little large for just the two of you."

"A small office space, 2 bathroom, 2 bedroom house with a living room and kitchen."

"Job?"

"I work at a paper company, I'm serious about this. Don't make a reference from The Office," Chris chokes on a laugh.

I roll my eyes and climb out of the car, grabbing my bag and keys, letting my daughter out of the car also with her clothes bag.

"Chris get out of the car or I'm leaving you out here to fend for yourself." Oh no what ever will he do?

"Um problem."

"Problem?"

"You might have some old friends coming here."

"By old friends you mean?"

"Lets see.. Richard, Joshua, Devin, Ryan, Angelo."

"NO GOD PLEASE NO, NO!"