"I feel stupid, honestly, I was young, matter of fact we were all young. Stupid, I was stupid for leaving you high-and-dry, with the Ricky situation too." I bit the inside of my cheek, thinking of how to respond to that. I take a moment to glare at Angelo, my eyes set as hard as possible. Angelo sighs, sitting down on one of the sofas and leaning his head on one of his hands.

"Look, Thomas, I don't know why Angelo brought me here. I still hate you. So I'll be leaving now." I mutter, twirling around and exiting the front door. I open the passenger side door and slide in, slamming it closed. He had to bring me here.

Angelo doesn't come outside for a few minutes, and I could tell he was stressed. His eyebrows up and fingers running through his hair.

He was overly thinking, and I wanted to know what he had to say.

"You don't need to be such a bitch!" He yells as he enters the car, starting up the car and reversing out of the driveway.

"You didn't need to take me there!"  I respond coolly,  crossing my arms.

"Well I wanted you guys to see each-other!" He takes off down the road, knuckles turning white from holding the wheel so tightly.

It was a long, tense ride, until I had finally said something.

"Did it ever occur to you I didn't! He left while I was still in the rocky situation with Richard!" I grumble, whacking him in the arm. Angelo growls, pulling up to my house and parking the car in the driveway. I climb out of it, slamming the door once more and unlocking the door to my house.

I open it, I just needed to cry.

I just wanted to see Blake.

I decide to go for a shower, just to let the hot water get rid of the tension on my back. Even though I already took one, it'd be nice to grab another one. Just for the hot water.

I peel out of my clothing, already set on that Angelo had left after I got out of the car.

It doesn't make any sense, we're fine, fuck, then he pours his heart out, then we're fine again, then he brings me to TJ's house, now I can't stand him.

The water was hot, and it burnt a little when it touched my skin, but otherwise it erased the tension and I relaxed a bit more into it. It made the terrible thoughts go away.

But it didn't get rid of Angelo.

He was still stalking in my mind.

"How can I make it go away, Helena?" Arms wrap around my waist and I almost scream, thinking that it was a random ass stranger about to kill me.

"Angelo." I whisper, leaning back into his chest and closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I did." He says quietly, his hand sliding down my torso and over my thighs. I shiver as he spreads them open a bit, his fingers running over my lips, the ones between my hips. He eases one inside and I shift, letting him thrust his finger in and out of me.

I moan silently, eyes shut tightly as he added another digit, his other hand was working on a mound, flicking my nipple as he worked up my body.

He groans as I tug on his black locks, my body bucking on its own accord.

"Angelo, Fuck." He chuckles as I moan, his fingers doing wonders .

I almost release, until his fingers pull out of me.

"You fucker." I shift uncomfortably, turning around and capturing his lips, he presses me up against the shower wall. His hands roaming, pinching wherever he could without letting go.

He eases my mouth open as the kiss gets more heated.

"Helena I-"