About incoming chapters: As you realize that it was a very weird place to add smut(last chapter), Angelo's POV will pop up in more to come, counting this one. -Alyssa

"Helena.." Her breasts were pressed against my chest as she snuggled into me, both of our naked forms molded under the blankets. I whispered her name ever so slightly, and kissed the top of her head, holding her a bit closer. Her breathing was short, and slow, I couldn't help but think that I was lucky to have her.

But would she want me after this? Was it just a simple, regrettable, one night thing?

"Angelo, your cock is pressing up against my stomach, can you let go?" I chuckle, unwrapping my arms from around her as she sits up, stretching and groaning.

"You dick, I'm sore." She leans over, pressing a light, feathery kiss against my lips and stands up, her full body coming into view. I sit back, relaxing against the headboard and running my eyes over her, how could a women be that beautiful?

"Well, you enjoyed every bit of it." She grunts, but doesn't say anything to disagree.

"Need a bath, or a shower?"

"Please, but I need food first, where's your kitchen?" Helena opens the closet door, pulling out one of my old shirts and throwing it over her head. It covers most of her body, it fitting about mid thigh. Pulling on some sweatpants, I jump out of the bed and toss her over my shoulder, running down the corridors and to the stairs. I smirk, walking down them. 

"Why torture me? I thought you were going to toss me down the stairs and break my neck!" She complains into my back, I tickle her thighs ever so slightly and she squirms.

"You fuck-hole, I have to piss." I sits her down and runs off toward the downstairs bathroom, leaving me to walk into the kitchen by myself. I'm up for a poptart or some shit like that, or like.. cereal.

Helena bounces back into the room, literally. She hops over to the cabinets and opens a few, finding a box of fudge poptarts. Her eyes light up, pulling the box out and plopping down on one of the bar stools across from me.

"Ugh, these are my life." She rips open one of the packages and moans as she shoves one into her mouth, savoring the sweet taste. I, on the other hand, casually eat a bowl of cereal and watch her deep throat a pop-tart.

"My dick is throbbing, stop deep-throating that fucking pop-tart." I drop my spoon into the empty bowl and purse my lips, she gives me a devious smirk, and I recoil the memories from last night. Mm, of course.

"You're doing this on purpose!" I gasp, trying my best to look offended. No matter when I came home, and found her worried, and confused, with blood, she stayed.

"I killed a man." I choke, and she frowns sadly.

"I know."

"But you let me-?"

"We fucked because we needed each-other, and you're right, four years is a long time, honey." She leans over the island, pressing her soft lips into mine, her fingers coil into my hair, it was four years and last night all over again.

"I love you so much," I whisper, standing up from the bar stool and striding over to her, standing between her legs and wrapping my arms around her. First, Helena seemed caught off guard, but wrapped her arms around me, burying her face into my chest.

"What about Blake?"

"Helena, you don't know how much I care for you both," I press a tender kiss against her head, and she smiles, curling her perfect lips upward.

"And I love you, everything about you. Helena, all I ever wanted was you, you're all I ever wanted, and Blake of course."  Tears prick her eyes, and she tries to hold them back. I can see it, she's trying not to cry.

"I can't, I'm going to cry!"  She exclaims, bursting into tears, and  breaking down. I sigh, holding her close and extending my fingers to curl into her hair, oh how much I loved her, how much I wanted her.

"This reminds me of that one HIM song."

"Which one?"

"Bury me deep inside your heart." I smile, it seems that way doesn't it? She is all I ever wanted, truthfully. And Blake, Blake is my daughter, and of course I want her.

She may have been born without me there, but I'd like to be there every step of the way now. Be there for school activities, live with Helena and her, give her my love.

"Helena, please stay with me forever, bring Blake with us. Hell, I'll move to a different house, just to please you."

"Oh Angelo."