Detail 2: It's about Josh Balz, and he is not the nicest character per say, irritated all the time.

(These will be really short, don't mind!)

Helena stares at the wall of their bedroom, it had been a few months and she already sold her old home. She missed the place, it's where she raised her daughter.

"Why are you up so early?" Angelo asks, running his hands over wrinkled shirt. The band had went on tour for a while, and then came back.

Of course Helena was bored, but with Angelo was in for a surprise. In fact, they all were.

She rubbed her barely visible stomach, the surprise not showing yet.

Angelo kisses her forehead, having a surprise for her as well.

"I have to go, love you!"

"Love you!"

- -

Angelo was finally going to propose, after basically almost five years, it was something special. He knew from the beginning she always wanting a black ring, and a black ring she will get.

He also knew that she wanted a double band, and a medium sized black stone. This was from 7 years ago he believes?

Long time ago.

When they were all young and hopeless.

Those were the days.

"Angelo, breathe, it's going to be okay."

"No it's not Chris! What if she says no, I'm going to lose her!" He starts to breathe heavily, placing his hand on his chest.

"Oh shush, Asshole." 

"What if she doesn't like it?" He stares at the black velvet box, they had gone into the ring store earlier, and Angelo was still freaking out.

"Angelo, honestly, she loves you and you love her and you have a child. And in the future you might have more, so stop thinking that she will say no." Chris says, eyes on his phone.

Ricky was sending him dick pics.

Again.

Goddamn this guy was thirsty.