6:Please Darlin' Don't Be Scared

Complaint to wattpad: THE ITALICS WON'T WORK, YOU'RE KILLING ME. Your attitude having bitch editor isn't working. I'm done~Author

I said yes.

I said yes to him, I would go stay with him. At his house? I sound like a petty teenager, I was still second guessing myself, but that's just me.

"Get your rotten hands off of Ricky, you fucking bitch a-"

"Christopher!" I come out of the office furious, storming down the hall to find Blake cowering against Angelo who had her held tightly against his chest. Chris was standing over Ryan completely and I felt bad, what had happened?

"Seriously, Christopher?" He turns around, tugging a shaking Ricky to his side. Are they together, or am I imagining?

"Are you guys-?"

"Yes."

"What-"

"Ryan slapped Ricky's ass!"

"I won't hesitate to kick yours if you don't shush around Blake."

I roll my eyes, that situation wasn't important to me. Blake was the only thing in this room that I was frightened for. She doesn't like violence, unless it's on a screen. I sat next to Angelo, my eyes briefly connecting with his icy ones that held sadness, but anger. I stand back up, waving my hand so Angelo follows with Blake. I stand in her room, pointing to the red duvet, pulling back the red curtains. I catch him staring at the black damask, tucking the already pajama dressed Blake in.

"She reminds me of you, Angelo." Smiling, his hands find my hips, tugging my body closer as his eyes contact with my once more. Winking, he pulls me down with him and laughs quietly. (Can we all agree Angelo's laugh is actually adorable?-Author)

His grip around my hips tighten and I squeal in pain, covering my mouth once I realize that we're still in Blake's room. Swiftly, I was being carried towards my own room. Thrown on the bed carelessly. Angelo crawls over my body, he leans down so his lips brush my ear, "Please darlin' don't be scared." I feel a weight beside me, cradling my own body into his. I grip his shirt, laying my head on his covered chest.

~~

"Isn't this cute?"
"Ricky, why is everything so cute to you?"
"It just is." So badly I wanted to ignore them, I know it's Ricky and Chris.

"Why are you guys in h- oh."
"Well that was quick." Devin.

"You all just woke me up!" Ryan, definitely Ryan at this point.

"Guys, get out of the damn room so they can sleep. Also Blake can probably hear you people, fucking Christ shut up before I Have Angelo cut out your tongues." That was a disgusting image that I should thank Joshua for making them go away.

"Mm, why are you moving your head so much?" You know that one moment when you really want to jump off a cliff and hopefully land in hell? Oh that's this moment right now, except I'm hanging on in purgatory.

"I'm going to go see the guys, care to come with?"

"Nah, few more minutes. You're warm, don't move.. just a few more-"

"ANGELO! HELENA! WAKE UP, YOUR DAUGHTER IS AWAKE AND WANTS TO EAT!" I groan, dragging Ange out of the bed with me. He sighs, ruffling his bed hair and standing up. Trudging behind me as I find all the guys dressed in long t-shirts and skinny jeans.

"Blake?" She pops up from behind the kitchen table with a hair tie in her mouth.

"Guys, let me give her, myself, and Angelo use the other bathroom, the guest one.. showers so we can go out today maybe?"

"Where though? We have a concert?"

"Fine, time for Blake's first concert."

"Wouldn't that he loud?" Josh whacks the back of Devin's head with his hand.
"Ow you b-"

"No cussing in front of the child, she's going to be corrupt." I warn, taking Blake to the bathroom; showering being slow since she wanted to spray me with water, that was fun. It was supposed to be a drop in temperature so I thought black leggings, and an orange sweater would be cute, along with a small black beanie for the rest of her outfit.

"Angelo!" He comes rushing into the bathroom, his hair wet and another pair of clothes on his body,

"Is everything okay?"
"Yes I just need you to get her clothes from her bedroom."

"And I thought someone died."

"Good for you."