Two

The window opens, and Chan stands there in the moonlight ,but something is off. Chan's skin was pale, and two of his teeth were so sharp, they'd puncture anything. Chan wasn't human.

He was a vampire.

~Chan POV~

With my wings around my body, I hang upside down from the tree, my eyes locked on the window. I was waiting for the signal to go to the window. Mrs.Lee  turns to the window, signaling me to go to the window. A small fog comes around me as I transform into my vampire form. I slide the window open, trying to make sure they don't get too good of a look at me. I appear behind Felix, leaning close to him. 

"You must be Felix.. it's nice to meet you. The names' Chan." I say. He gets startled and scared as he scurries away from me quite quickly. 

"W-W-Who are y-you..! You're going to hurt me too aren't y-you.! G-Go away..!" Felix says putting his hands over his face. 

"He's quite paranoid.." I mumble to myself. Mrs.Lee steps in and hugs Felix; comforting him. 

"Chan won't hurt you Felix, I promise. I said I trust him.. do you trust me then..?" She says. Felix nodded slowly. 

"Y-yes... you're positive he won't hurt me..?" He says quietly. His mother nodded and let go of Felix, he walks over to me. 

"I-I'll trust you C-Chan.." He says. I smile slightly. 

"Thank you.. now we must go. Before the moonlight goes away, or we won't make it." I say as I take Felix's hand, heading to the window. 

"Won't make what..?" Felix says to me, confused. 

"You'll see." I say, opening the window, carrying Felix bridal style. 

"I don't wanna drop you so make sure you hold on tightly." I say. Felix wraps his arms around my neck as I felt him trembling in my arms. He was definitely scared. I step on the tree branch on the tree near where the window is. I see the dimming light in the distance. 

"It's gonna be close.." I think to myself. I drop from the tree as I rush into the woods, Felix still slightly trembling in my arms. 

"Chan..?" Felix says. 

"What is it?" I say in response. 

"Where exactly are we going..? He questions. 

"Where I call home..." I says, the dim light getting dimmer.

~Author POV~

 The tree where the dim light came from is finally in front of them. A hole in the ground is where the light came from. The hole seemed bottomless. 

"Jump down, it's going to close soon." Chan says, letting Felix go. Felix stared at him for a second, then blinked. 

"Jump..??! Down there?!!" Felix says paranoid. I nod in response. 

"I'm a vampire if you didn't figure it out yet. It's the only way to get where were going Felix" Chan says. He grabs Felix hand. 

"We'll jump down together, now come on Felix" Chan says with a smile. 

"Okay.. I trust you" Felix says gripping the others hand. 

"Thank you" Chan says.

"3...2...1" 

They jumped down and fell for what seemed like forever. At least that's all that Felix remembered.

A/N 

Sorry this chapter is a lot shorter than the last one ^^;;; The next one will be a little longer I promise, anyway see y a -