Twenty Three

Jisung POV

     I walk back downstairs after I tell Yugyeom that dinner is ready. It really looked good. I sat down at the table in between Woozi and Minho. Yugyeom sat on the right side of Minho, with nobody else to the right. Chan sat beside Woozi, and Felix sat beside Chan, nobody to his left. Yugyeom sat down at the table. 

     "Whoa~! Who made all of this? It looks so delicious..!" Yugyeom says. I look towards him and sling my arm around Minho's shoulder. 

     "Minho did~ He's a great cook isn't he!" I say smiling. I saw Minho's cheeks flare to red. 

     "It's nothing, Chan simply asked me if I could cook for everyone and I obliged.." He says looking away from me. 

     "Besides, how could you know it's good when we haven't ate yet?" He said. I hesitantly laugh and and nod. 

     "Y-you're right but.. I'm sure it will be good either way~!" I say back. 

     "You know Jisung, you've been a lot more cheerful and energetic today then I've seen you be in a long time, heh I guess things aren't to good right now anyway so-" I cut Chan off before he had time to finish his sentence. 

     "Aish, don't worry about that right now! The food is gonna get cold so lets eat, yeah?" I say flashing a smile to him. He looked back down and nodded. 

     "Right, my apologizes. Let's eat then!" He says. 

     "Yes, lets eat." Minho said taking a bite of his food. I smiled, thinking that maybe, just maybe things will get better. Hey, a kid like me can always hope right?

     Right?

~Time Skip brought to you my Hyunjin dancing to Gotta Go~

Chan POV

     After we ate, Minho offered to clean up the dining hall so I obliged. I didn't like him doing a whole lot since he was already helping us as it is. I felt bad, but he says he enjoyed doing it and would probably do it anyway. Oh well. I head up back to my room to do some paperwork I had to get finished. I saw Felix trail behind me, and he seemed quite tired. Ah. It must've been when I drank his blood. It most likely made him a little sleepy. I chuckle lightly. 

     "Lix? Are you sleepy~?" I ask. He stared at me for a moment and then nodded. 

     "Alright, come here. I'll carry you to my room and lay you down in there okay? I want you to be near me at all times. I know I haven't said it at all but.. I've grown quite fond of you Felix and I don't want to lose you again. I don't know what this is and yea it's confusing but I truly with all of my heart care about you." I say carrying him bridal style up the stairs. Gosh he looked so cute in my arms like this. I want to just hug and kiss him forever and ever. If I could at least. I made it to my room and I carefully open the door. I set him down on the sofa near my desk and cover him with a blanket. I caressed his cheek for a moment and kissed his lips softly. 

     "I love you Felix. Sleep well." I say smiling, but it seemed he had already fallen asleep. I smile and walk to my desk, picking up the papers. I scan over them, and look back to Felix. 

     "I can do this later.. for now I need to rest to." I say, getting up and walking back over to Felix. I gently picked him up and walked to the other room beside mine, where I actually sleep. I set him on the bed and I lay down beside him. He shifted slightly and cuddled into my chest. I pet his head as we soon both fell into slumber.  

Bambam POV

     Great. Just wonderful. I just so needed to be locked in this dark, cold, and wet cellar. I saw Seungri just through the slot at the top of the door. He was asking me questions I didn't want to answer. 

     "One last time I'll ask you little brat. How did you know about Jackson's whereabouts. Who told you!!?" He says raising his voice. 

     "I said it's none of your business. How I figured it out is my knowledge, not yours. Now let me out of here! I demand you!" I say, trying to stay calm. 

     "You?! Demand me??! Oh my, a real jokester you are. You're lucky Master Chanyeol is out for today or I'd be executing you right here and now." He says. 

     "Execute me? Why would you do that? It would be against the law you know." I say monotonously back. 

     "Shut up, I can do as I wa-" 

     "Seungri, I'll be looking over the prisoner for a while now." A voice said. I recognized it. It was Eunwoo. Well, not much better but at least someone isn't screaming at me like a 4 year old having a tantrum. 

     "Eunwoo, I appreciate it but Chanyeol said-"

     "Master gave me orders now I may kindly ask you to move along for now Seungri." I overheard them talking and they seemed as if they were bickering. How childish. I just hope I get out of here soon. Or someone gets me out. 

A/N 

UWU 

i had su m fluffiness in this chapter uwu 

also

if you like changjin and mAFiA type stuff you should check out my changjin fanfic

its gonna be gr8

also

should i add smut in this story?

i just know a lot of people are soft stans s o 

also tysm for 12K+ reads 

bai b a i