Ten

"The name's Bambam. Now hands above your head Lucas."

• • •

Chan POV

We pass through the small village, hoping we wouldn't be too noticeable. Yanan had stopped in front of me and looked around, as if scanning the area. He looked behind to me.

"There. There's someone in that tree over there-" He was cut of by someone grasping his shoulder. I reacted and was about to attack the figure, but Jisung stopped me.

"It's a member of the council Master, calm down." He says stepping in front of me. The hooded figure removed the hood to his cloak. I noticed him right away. It was Bambam.

"I've figured out the whereabouts of the supernaturals. They have Felix, correct..?" He says. I nod.

"How did you figure them out..?" Yanan says. Bambam let go of Yanan's shoulder.

"I saw Felix with someone I didn't quite recognize, so I followed them. The path that had barriers from the old palace is where I saw them enter, but once they entered they suddenly just disappeared. They're must be a force-field there too, and they somehow have found a way to get passed it." Bambam says. It had made sense now, why the council could never pinpoint their location. The force-field most likely prohibits any type of technology interaction when it's active.

"Is there anyway to disable it..?" Jisung says. Bambam sighs.

"The council has no way of disabling it, the previous ruler is the only one that knows how to disab-" Bambam was cut of by an unfamiliar voice, but the voice was familiar.

"There's a way." The voice said.

It almost sounded like-

"Y-Yugyeom..??!!" Bambam says looking beside him. If his heart didn't stop in that moment in time, then nothing would stop it ever. Bambam looked as if he was about to cry. Yugyeom smiled softly at him and he tightly hugged the other. Yep, Bambam was officially crying. Bambam finally let him go.

"Y-You're really not dead.. you're still alive.." Bambam says, tears staining his cheeks. Yugyeom smiled back.

"If it weren't for Felix, I'd probably be dead.. he helped me escape, even though right as he got into the cellar with me he got almost immediately taken another place." Yugyeom says.

"Now, about the border.. how do we get past it?" Yanan asks. Yugyeom had put a serious look on his face.

"I figured it out a while back when I was in the cellar. I overheard Baekhyun and Chanyeol talking about the border. You needed to sacrifice your own blood to get in. Apparently, they had figured how the old leader had the barrier set up. There will be a point to where you cant walk any further, like how you'd just be running into a glass door. You make a cut in your arm, and put your blood at the entrance. It'll eventually unlock the border." He says. Jisung's eyes widened.

"Our blood??! That's insane!" He says. Yugyeom nodded.

"It is, I didn't believe it at first either, but it's true." He said.

"Then what are we waiting for..? Let's go. Quickly!" Yanan says.

"Yes follow me, and Yugyeom, put this on." Bambam says handing Yugyeom a cloak.

"I don't want you to be too noticeable, I'd get in trouble then." He says. Yugyeom nodded and put the cloak on.

"Now, let's go."

• • •

Yugyeom POV

I put the hood of the cloak on so my face wasn't shown to well. Bambam told me to do so, I followed his orders. We soon arrived at the place that Bambam was talking about, and he put his hand near the entrance and pushed lightly. His hand was stopped and a small spark made his hand retract.

"Yep.. like I had thought.. you can't get through that easily." Bambam says. He turns back to all of us and takes out a small knife from his pocket. He began to slice his index finger, and put the blood up to the entrance. The blood dripped down, the force-field seeming to get weaker. He then handed it to me. 

"When you're done, do as I did, and then hand the knife to someone else." He says. I nod and make a small cut in my finger as well. It hurt for a moment, but I had to deal with it. I then handed it to Yanan, then Yanan gave it to Jisung and so on. Once Chan had made the final cut, we all held our blood at the entrance and waited. It didn't seem to be working, then Yanan spotted something out of the corner of his eye. It was a small piece of paper. 

• • •

Yanan POV

As we waited for the force-field to be broken, I notice a small piece of paper out of the corner of my eyes. I grab it and read it. 

To pass this barrier one sacrifice shall be made

along with the blood of allies.

Trying to pass here without these things 

will result in immediate death.

I grasped the paper in my hands and look up slowly. Master looked at me with a worried expression. 

"What's wrong..?" He asked me. I hesitantly hold up the paper. 

"I'll be the sacrifice, it's your only hope Master... you want Felix back right..? This is the only way to do it. So go ahead, you can kill me, because it's for Master's sake.. so it's okay.." I say smiling slightly. I tear falls from my eye as well, and Master looked at me like I was crazy or something. 

"Yanan, no way am I killing you..! We just have to find another way-" He says, but I cut him off. 

"Like I said it's the only way..!! It's not just for you though.. it's for everyone, my sacrifice is for everyone, Jisung.. please hand me the knife.." I say looking over to him. He looked as if he was about to faint.

"Yanan.. are you sure..? Do you really want to do this?" Jisung says. I nod. 

"I said no way..!!!" Master yells. Bambam and Yugyeom stepped in and held Master Chan back. I smile softly at him. 

"It'll be okay.. I promise." I say to him.

"NO YANAN!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!!! WE'LL FIND ANOTHER WAY OR ANOTHER SACRIFICE!! PLEASE STOP YANAN!!" He yells out. He also started to cry out, telling me to stop, telling me not to do this, but I wanted to do this anyway. I had liked Master.. a lot. He never acknowledged that though. He has feelings for Felix, not me. I'm better off not here, if I can't stay and be a nuisance. He'll forget about me when I'm gone anyway. Yea sure, I like living and working at the castle, but I wanted something else too. Maybe I'm just selfish, but it won't matter in a second. I take the knife and aggressively stab my side multiple times, as I scream out in pain. I do it over and over until I fall to the ground. At this point, I had at least 20 stab wounds. I don't try and catch my breath, but the entire time since I fell to the ground,

I was smiling. 

Smiling because my last vision was Master. 

I smiled as I shed another tear

As I mouthed  the words

Wo ai ni

A/N

t h i s c h a p t e r w a s l o n g a n d s a d

i h o p e y a l l l i k e d i t t h o

k b a i -