Twenty One

Chan POV
The words that had just come out of Felix's mouth definitely shocked me. Drink his blood??! Was he crazy? If I drank his blood I wouldn't be able to control myself afterwards. I've smelled his blood through his skin before. If I were to have even the slightest drop, I'd probably take all of it. I just started there dumbfounded at Felix.

"M-me drink your blood..?! Felix are you crazy??! If I were to have even the slightest bit, I wouldn't be able to control myself..!" I say back. Felix leaned forward and smirked at me.

"Then don't hold back. Come at me. Fill yourself with my blood, it's okay." He says back. That's it. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do it. It was agonizing to me. I snapped at him with my blood-red eyes, pinning him down on my desk. He gasped slightly at my actions as my lips brush over his neck.

"This might hurt a little, so prepare yourself." I say as Felix nodded.

"Do it.. please." He says. I take no time at all to sink my fangs down into Felix's soft neck. Oh my god. It's even better than I imagined. Felix flinched slightly as I begin to drink his blood, shaky breaths following. I tightened my grip slightly on Felix's wrist, not enough to hurt him though. I continue to drink the mouthwatering liquid from him before pulling back ever so slowly, licking the blood off of his neck from the bite mark. Felix must've had his eyes closed because when I raised up they were half lidded open.

"W-was that all you wanted..? I have plenty more for you.." Felix's says as I shake my head.

"That's all I wanted to take from you Lix, at least for now." I say back to him. I let go of his wrists, lifting off of him. I peck his lips before getting up completely. He blushed as I did so. I chuckled slightly as he did so. I pinched his cheek lightly.

"Cutie~" I say at he gets up. He acted like he didn't hear me though, because he didn't say anything back.

"N-Now about my questions.." Felix hesitantly says.

"What did I te-" I say before he cuts me off.

"It's not about that! It's about.. well, us" He says back to me. I sigh and give in.

"Fine, what's your question?" I say siting back in the chair.

"Did we.. know each other before all of this? I keep getting this weird feeling that Lucas was right, right about us knowing each other." He says to me.

"Lix.. look, I don't have any memory of that. When your mother sent you to me, I had no idea why she wanted me to look after you." I say, not wanting to disappoint him.

"Then how do you know my mothe-"

"That doesn't need to be disclosed. The only thing that matters is that you're safe Lix." I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't. I wanted to say that his father and Chanyeol had connections, but I couldn't. Felix looked down, nodding.

"I'm sorry, that sounded harsh didn't it.. come here" I say opening my arms, waiting for Felix to hug me. He soon did, and I held him tightly.

"Just remember.. I'll always be with you. I'll never leave you behind, okay..? I love you Lix, so so much." I say, peppering Felix's face with kisses.

"I know Channie, and I love you too..~"

Jisung POV

After Chan left and everything with Felix upstairs, I showed Yugyeom and Minho up to me and Woozi's room. Minho seemed quite nice for a first impression to say the least. Once we got up to the room, I open the door and see Woozi sitting in a chair with his cheek rested on his hand. I smile at him, as he looks our direction.

"Wooziii~! I'm back~!" I say leading the other two in. He stood up from the chair walking over to us.

"The execution is over? How.. was it?" Woozi says to me.

"Ah, the council wasn't able to continue it after an incident happened.." I say hesitantly back, knowing question were going to be sprung upon me and never stop.

"Really? What happened? Were you hurt? Is that why-" I cut him off and giggle a little.

"I'll tell you all about it later, but could you greet our guests that will be staying with us for a while please~?" I ask, moving out from Minho and Yugyeom.

"Ah! Yes, I sincerely apologize. Hello, nice to see you again Yugyeom, and your name is?" Woozi asked holding his hand out for Yugyeom and Minho to shake it. They took one of each of Woozi's hand and shook it.

"My name is Minho, it's a pleasure to meet you." Minho says with a smile.

"Minho, well it's a pleasure to meet you as well and I hope you will enjoy your time here. Now please, make yourselves at home~!" Woozi says leading the other two off. I laugh as Woozi dragged the others off, he seemed quite happy for some reason today. I was happy but it felt like something was missing..? Or someone..

Damnit I miss Mark again.

A/N
HSJSKS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I WAS WRITING THE REST OF IT AND FELL ASLEEP
ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER MKAY BAI ILY ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️