Bonus: Q&A Answers

So only 4 characters got asked questions which is fine of course uwu, but i wanted then to answer the questions they got asked so here ya go !

Felix - 

Q: Are you starting to like where you are or no?¿ and tell me if chan hurts you bc i will hurt him  (✧Д✧) YES!!

A: I think with Chanyeol gone finally and Chan in control over the whole realm, I can surely say I feel safe here now, so yes I'm beginning to enjoy it a lot! We do go and visit my mom quite a bit too. My father finally decided to move out and my mom now has a better job! She's currently just staying home at the moment, which is why we visit her often, but she's going on a business trip soon. I'm definitely proud of her! Of course I'll tell you if he does! But don't worry! Chan has been treating me nothing but amazing! I love him so much, he means everything to me! 

Chan - 

Q: What do you like about felix and i swear if u hurt my lil bby than i will hurt you 😡 bye now ('◡')

A: What's there not to like about Felix? I love everything about him! Before he came, it was quite lonely at the castle, because Yanan was usually busy dealing with other things, and I couldn't really get out to do much.

Mark - 

Q: What u want with jisung??

A: I don't know actually.. him and Minho get along really well now, I'm just trying to figure myself out. I do apologize for acting like an asshole though.

Woozi - 

Q: Hows the angel and may you put make up on my ugly face and try to make me look pretty ( ;∀;)

A: I'm not an angel but thank you ! Yes, of course I will, I love it, but I'm sure you're already beautiful darling !