Eighteen

Jisung POV 

     I enter the council building, after they check and verify me. I walk in as I'm faced with several entryways to different parts of the building. One stood out and look a tad more eerie than the rest.

     Yep, it was where the dungeon was. 

     I enter the narrow hall, and down the dark, wooden stairs. It was, well to put it simply, very creepy. The aura became stronger by the second. It made me fasten my pace down the creaky stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs, thankful I wasn't dead yet. I guess I couldn't speak to soon, because before I knew it, I was quickly grabbed to the side. My vision was blackened and I couldn't speak either. I tried to squeak out a couple of words, but it was useless. 

     "Shut your mouth pretty face. You're gonna get me killed." The voice said. The one that was doing this to me. The voice that I would know, no matter what. 

     It was Mark. 

     Why now. Out of ALL the times this could've happened it had to be now. He lets go of me slowly, but still keeps holding my arms back. 

     "W-what the hell do you want from me..?! Do yo-" He cut me off again and covered my mouth. 

     "Shut up I said..!" He whisper-yells. I nod, slightly scared. I didn't know what he was going to do. Hell, he's probably the reason that Yanan is dead. I'm not taking any chances. 

     "What are you doing down here anyways beautiful~? I wasn't expecting your company down here" Mark says to me. I roll my eyes. 

     "I sensed an aura that I didn't like, so I tracked it. Turns out, it was you. Also, the next time you call me something other than my name, I'll slap you across the face." I say somewhat angrily to him. He simply laughs. 

     "And I'll be looking forward to it princess~" He says in response. Just as I was about to slap him, because I keep my word, another person came down the cellar stairs. Mark harshly pulls both of us into an empty room off to the side. He looks down the long narrow hall, where the cells lay. 

     "Don't move Han." He says slowly going down the hall, using his supposedly called 'power'. He transformed into what seemed like a council member. He stepped towards the cloaked figure. 

     "Who's there, Who are you! Show me your face now!" Mark yelled. The figure turned to Mark, his hands above his head. He took his hood off. I didn't recognize who it was but, their aura. I couldn't sense it. It's like it just wasn't there. I realized now what he was. A Mystical. It's what a supernatural turns into when they die. Nobody else saw him but me and Mark somehow. I knew how powerful they were, or can be as well. I wanted to warn Mark, but before I knew it, he was passed out on the floor. I look from around the corner to Mark. 

     "M-Mark..??! Are you okay?!" I say, turning into the hall. The person was quite tall, and had blonde hair as well. He had dark and intimidating eyes. He saw me and 'bowed'. 

     "I apologize. I didn't mean to scare anybody. I just had to see the execution. I wanna know what people saw when it happened to me." He says as he pulls out a blade. My eyes widened. I had heard about someone that had got executed. He was an assassin. He killed hundreds of people. The past ruler had no other option to execute him, at least when they finally caught him. Mark had talked about him once. I have to take Mark and run. Run for my life. I suppose he was only being 'nice' for a second. After that, his one and only aura was blood-lust. I take my chance, probably my only chance, and grab Mark. 

     I then try rush out of there, but Jackson was faster then me.

     "I don't think you're going anywhere little one." He says as I drop Mark, still unconscious. I stare at him with my now bright, but dark red eyes.  

     "W-What do you want from me..?!" I choke out as his hand is around my neck. 

     "Simple. You give me Mark, and I'll be on my way." He says smirking slightly.

     "What do you want with Ma-" I say but he interrupts me. 

    "Because he's the reason I got executed years ago that's why..!! Now give him to me!" He yells at me.

     "There's no way I'm giving him to you! Now let me go!" I say back. He simply just laughs. He just keeps laughing and laughing. 

"You know why Mark fainted earlier Han? Hm? Do you know why?" He said, becoming more intimidating. I don't like where this is going. I shake my head in response. 

"Well, I switched Mark and Lucas' bodies that's all. He's the reason I got executed. I wonder what it'll feel like to him. Oh, and wont you look at the time. It's Midnight. The execution should be taking place right about now." He says. My eyes widened much more than before. 

No way. 

If that's true then.. 

Lucas isn't the one in the guillotine. 

It's Mark. 

   "N-No..! I have to stop the execution!!" I say and manage to get out of his grasp and grab "Mark". I run as fast as I could, Jackson running right behind me. I manage to make it up the stairs, and slam the cellar door. Council members look at me from every which way. I give Mark to one of the council members. 

"Please, make sure he's okay. I'm Han Jisung. I work for Ruler Bang Chan. Thank you." I say as I rush out the door, seeing the execution about to take place. 

     "NO DON'T DO IT!! STOP THE EXECUTION. BAMBAM TELL THEM TO STOP!" I scream. Bambam looks towards me surprised, as well as everyone in the crowd for the execution. 

     "Jisung? What's gotten into you?" He questions me. 

     "That's not Lucas in the guillotine.. it's Mark..!" 

A/N  

oof

this chapter is j u s t o o f 

i was gonna make it a lot more different but i had an idea towards the ending so i changed it up

its a little longer this time so yay :> 

i hope yall like it-

b a i ~