Nine

"If that's how you wanna play vampires.. let's play."

"This means war."

• • •

One of the happiest days of my life. I wondered how one word would change it forever. 

"Yes." 

I couldn't be more happy in my life. That my own life, well the love of it, said yes and was going to spend eternity together. But struggles come, being the leader of the realm was hard for me. My father had passed away, the once leader of the realm. He got stressed, and Baekhyun would often comfort me in one way or another. I felt more at ease. 

"We can do this Chanyeol.. I'll always be here for you.. no matter what" Baekhyun's calmness and smile gave me the motivation to do just about anything he put his mind to. 

Baekhyun gave me hope.

Courage.

Desire.

Life.

Meaning. 

Everything. 

But this can't be supported anymore. 

My hope was gone. 

My courage.

Desire.

Life.

Meaning

Everything. 

It was gone just like that.

After the council of the wolf realm official pronounced Baekhyun as dead, everyone was shocked. I had cried for a long time. I've never cried like this in my life. I had pronounced war, but not just yet. I would do it unexpectedly. Everyone might just think I just fell into a state of depression, which I'm not gonna lie, I did. I need to wait until Chan get's Felix back. 

I need to kill off Felix.

For my revenge. 

So Chan can feel what it feels like to lose someone. 

Maybe I should kill of Yanan and Jisung too.

Maybe the whole vampire realm.

We'll just to see how my game plays out.

• • •

Felix POV

"Come on, Lucas still needs you" Changbin says dragging me through the hallway. (also in case your wondering what the abandoned palace looks like it's similar to the one in the Blood, Sweat, and Tears MV by bTs >^>) We stop at a door at the end of another hallway Changbin dragged me to a set of doors and knocked. The doors opened. Changbin walked inside, still dragging me. I looked around and I'll admit, it was very unique and more interesting than I'd thought it would be. Lucas looked up from the desk he sat at. He motioned Changbin to leave the room, and he did. 

"So.. I'd never thought I'd get to meet you Felix.." Lucas says walking towards me. I guess I looked scared because he stepped back for a moment and gave me a soft smile, assuring me. I smiled slightly back. 

"Who are you exactly..?? And what do you want with me..?!" I say rather harshly. Lucas chuckled lightly and motioned to sit with him. I followed him. I was slightly, no actually, highly skeptical of this whole situation. 

"Felix, do you know what you are..?" Lucas says. I gave him a confused look. 

"Know what I am..? Human..?" I say unsure of my answer. Lucas sighed. 

"I guess they really did wipe your memory.." He says.

"W-Wiped my memory?!! Who..?!" I say raising my voice slightly. 

"I hope your a good listener, because I'm gonna tell you a little story. It all started when Chan first became a ruler here. You and Chan, like Baekhyun and Chanyeol, were in a relationship. The council of the vampire realm though.. thought you were just a vampire, but they found out you were half human too. They removed you from here and and wiped everyone's across the whole realms memory. They thought you were a threat. They thought they took your vampire DNA away, but it's still there. You don't know how to access it though.. that's why I brought you here." Lucas told me. I stare at him in disbelief. 

"No way.. there's no way I'm actually..-" 

"You are. My memory was the only one that hadn't been wiped. I was in the human realm at the time, they can't remove humans memories, therefore they don't go to the human realm to wipe those memories." He explains to me. I pondered another question in my mind though. 

"Why did Yugyeom not get executed then.. or taken from here..?" I ask. 

"He had no relation with Baekhyun or Chanyeol, but Bambam was apart of the council so he kept it a secret from everyone so they wouldn't find out. After Yugyeom disappeared though.. and was captured by Chanyeol and Baekhyun.. no one even knows if he's dead not, er the supernaturals do. He's not dead, he actually escaped when Changbin got you." He sighed and leaned back in his chair. He had a sad expression on his face. 

"You're dismissed. But I have a proposal. Join our gang. You'll only be safe here. If you go back with Chan, he'll only use you Felix..! You'll be caught by the council again...! You don't wanna die do you?!" He says, well more like shouting. I only stare back at him and say nothing. I didn't know if I could really trust him or not. To be honest, I really didn't wanna trust him. I felt they were gonna hurt me, they're a gang after all. Lucas reached his hand out, as if I was signing to a lifetime contract. He gives me a slight smirk. 

"What have you got to lose? Just do it." He says. He drew me in, and I couldn't escape. I go to grab his hand, to make it official, but someone busts through the door. 

"Wong Yukhei. You're hereby under arrest by the name of the council." A figure says, they had a cloak on, their face covered by it. Someone stood next to then Lucas only laughed. 

"And who says so?" He says sarcastically. 

"I do." The person lifts the hood off of their head and I stare back. 

I didn't believe it. 

It was Yugyeom.

Along with someone else I didn't recognize. 

"The name's Bambam. Now hands above your head Lucas." 

• • •

A/N

Yeet

Another chapter =v= 

Its almost as long as the first chapppttteeerrrrr 

oof

i hope you liked it

cuz i dont-

bai-