Three

"3...2...1"

They jumped down and fell for what seemed like forever. At least that's all that Felix remembered.

~Felix POV~

"Sir... Sir..? Sir are you okay..?? Hello?"

I woke up in a room, well, technically I was on the floor. There was someone shaking me, speaking to me. I opened my eyes, expecting it to me Chan.

"C-Chan..?" I say. As my vision it wasn't Chan. A boy, with a petite figure, and very light blonde hair and shimmering silver eyes. He was quite tall too.

"Ah, you're conscious.. I started to get worried.." The boy says as he holds a hand out to me, lifting me up on my feet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Yanan, main servant here at the castle." Yanan says somewhat proudly, adjusting his posture. I smile as my eyes light up.

"Yanan~! That's a really pretty name you got there. My name is Felix, nice to meet ya~!" I say. Even though I didn't know anything about Yanan, I felt like I could trust him no matter what.

"So... where am I exactly..?" I say.

"Why the castle of course-" Yanan got cut off by his words.

"Oh my.. you're not a vampire..! How did you get here..??" Yanan says, his eyes widening.

"Oh, someone by the name of 'Chan' brought me here.." I say.

"Master brought you here??! I-I'm truly sorry for my blindness sir.. I welcome you personally to the castle and I hope you enjoy your stay here." He says bowing his head. I was a little confused.

"Yanan..? You don't have to that ya know.. and who's 'Master'?" I say lifting Yanan back up by the shoulders.

"Oh, Master didn't tell you? Master, or as you refer to him as Chan, is the ruler of our Realm." He says.

"He's the ruler??!" I say in disbelief. Yanan nodded.

"He's been watching over it for over 100 years.. er- or 10 years in human years, it's confusing here you'll get used to it.." He says mumbling a little.

"Now technically humans are forbidden here, and if one is seen, they're supposed to be executed. Especially the wolves." Yanan says dragging me into a room as he talks.

"To be here, we must make you blend in. Jisung!! Are you in here??" Yanan yells as we enter the room.

A lot of information went into my head just now. Who were the wolves? Who was Jisung? Well I guess I just have to be patient. I'm 'new' here after all. The room Yanan brought me into seemed like a dressing room. When Yanan called out for the so called Jisung, he jolts up, as things drop on the floor.

"O-Oh, h-hello Yanan..? What do you need..?" He says turning around facing Yanan as his eyes widened.

"YANAN WHY IS A HUMAN HERE DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPE-" Jisung's words were cut off.

"Shhh! Shut it Jisung, Master brought him, so as long as the wolves don't find out about him we're fine.." Yanan says.

"Master did?? Really?!" Jisung questions. Yanan nodded in response.

"Now, why I'm here.. your the makeup artist here at the castle, so I need you to make him blend in. Make him into a vampire. Have fun~!" Yanan says leaving the room. Jisung sighs as he motions me to a chair in front of the vanity. I sit in the chair, and Jisung spins me around, looking at me through the mirror.

"I-I never introduced myself, sorry.. I'm quite shy towards new people.. anyway, my name is Jisung. Han Jisung.." He says. I could hear the hesitation in his voice.

"Well Jisung.. my name is Felix. Lee Felix. It's a pleasure to meet you." I say smiling. I could practically feel Jisung loosen up. He smiles back at me.

"Now.. with my clients I usually talk as I work with them, so if I talk too much you can tell me.." He says gathering his materials. I giggle slightly.

"Don't worry, you won't be a bother I promise." I say as he starts.

"Hey Jisung, I have a question, if you don't mind answering." I say as Jisung applies makeup to my face.

"Ask me anything!" He says with a cheeky smile.

"Who are the wolves?" I ask.

"We are." Jisung says, but it wasn't Jisung. It wasn't his voice. A knife was at my throat.

"The name's Chanyeol. Nice to meet you. You're my property for a while."

This was the last thing I remembered before darkness washed over me.

I was captured.

A/N

this chapter was gonna be a little longer than it is but I changed my mind on what I wanted to do so sorry if you wanted it longer =v=