Epilogue

2 months later

After the execution 2 months ago, everything has been going smoothly. Seungri got locked up for life. Jackson was executed not to long after Chanyeol in order to get Yanan's powers back, and everyone's for that matter. The supernaturals were set free from the prison after Chan found the good in them. Chan now was ruler of the whole realm, along with his boyfriend. Lee Felix.

Bambam and Yugyeom are now living together happily united. Eunwoo is living at the castle with Chan, Felix, Yanan, Woozi, Jisung, and Minho. The supernaturals went back to their castle, under Chan of course. He doesn't want them to be any trouble.

Jisung though, decided to go back and visit his parents for a while, along with Woozi about a week after the execution. They were happy to see their families again. Today though, Chan and Felix would travel to the human realm to visit Felix's mother. Oh, how he missed her.

"Ready, Felix?" Chan asked about to jump through the barrier that separates the realms. Felix nodded and they jumped. They finally got there, the same place they jumped through the first time. The beginning. It's been so long since then. A long ride to. A very bumpy and hilly one.

They arrived at Felix's mothers house. They knocked at the door. It swinger open with Felix's mom in tears. She brought them in to a very tight embrace.

"I-I've missed you guys so much..! I knew you could take care of him Chan.. thank you for everything. Thank you so much.. I don't know how to repay you.." She said. Chan shook his head.

"You don't need to repay me Ms.Lee. It's fine!" Chan said. Ms.Lee nodded.

"Why don't you boys join me for dinner?" She said inviting the two in. They nodded and smiled as they walked in.

After many hours of talking and chatting, Chan saw that it was getting a little late.

"I'm sorry Ms.Lee, but I'm afraid we'll have to get going shortly." Chan said. Ms.Lee nodded and bid them farewell.

"Promise to visit again soon!" She said.

"We will! Love you mom!" Felix said waving, smiling brightly as his mom. They made it to the portal, the exact one they went into on the first day they met.

"Ready?" Chan asked Felix.

"I'm ready," He said, holding Chan's hand. They jumped into the portal back to the realm.

To you, this might seem to be the end, but to Chan and Felix,

This is merely the beginning.

---------------------------

And it's done!

The epilogue is finished which means this story is!

Thank you guys so much for reading it. I couldn't have done this without you!

Look forward to more!

Until next time!