Twenty Four

Chanyeol POV

    I didn't want to leave Seungri and Eunwoo alone at the palace but I didn't have a choice. I need to look for Mark. Jackson needs him for something, and he said if I don't bring him Mark, he'll destroy me. I can't have him doing that though because he's our key to success. My very own special weapon. I can't lose him. Especially when I'm so close to my revenge. 

     Oh? You thought I forgot about it? Hah. You'd be very much mistaken my dear. Why in fact, all the things that lead up to this was suppose to happen. I killed Yanan in order to get Yanan away from this all. He needed to go in order for Minho to take his place. I ordered Jackson to the Council Dungeon to switch their bodies because I knew that Jisung's senses are razor sharp. He would've known something is wrong. He cares for that pathetic 'supernatural', so I knew he would open his mouth and say something about it to Bambam. I knew he'd go looking for Jackson too. Alone. It's all going to plan. 

     I finally make my way back to the palace in the carriage. I'm guessing it's about 2 am by now. The moonlight is pretty bright. I step out and into the palace. Seungri was at the main entrance and greeted me. He bowed. 

     "Master. Welcome back." He said opening the door. I look back at him and nod. 

     "Thank you, Seungri. You're dismissed from the prisoner. Now where is Cha Eunwoo." I say back to him. 

     "Master, he is down in the cellar with the prisoner." He says catching up to me. 

     "Seungri. I need you to go to the council building and forge Bambam's handwriting. Make a letter, almost as a plead for help and send it off to Chan's palace. Got it?" I say.

     "Yes Master, of course. I'll be on it right away." He says back to me. Perfect. 

     "Good, I'll be off now." I said waving to him. 

     "Yes Master, you'll know where I be if you are to request anything." He says, parting ways with me. 

     Now I just need to confront Eunwoo. Have him talk with me on the progress of this whole thing. I walk down to the cellar, expecting Eunwoo and Bambam to be there. Thankfully, they were. Eunwoo bowed and confronted me. 

     "Report. Master, the prisoner is still active. He has not died yet. Would you like me to feed him?" Eunwoo said, looking me in the eyes. I nodded. 

     "Yes. I don't want him dead, but I do want him on the verge of it." I say back. He nodded.

     "I will go prepare a small meal then. I will be back as soon as I can. Thank you." He left to the kitchen and I was left alone with him in the cellar. He hasn't said anything yet though. Damn. Is he dead? I peeked through the small peephole. Nah he was breathing. 

     "Still hanging in there? Seems like you're struggling to hold on there." I say sternly to Bambam. 

     "I hope you go burn in the deepest depths of hell you twisted bastard." He said in response. He really dares insult me like that? Who does he think he is? I couldn't help but laugh out loud. 

     "Ah, I apologize but I'm afraid we're already there- or at least you are." I say and look at the clock over by the distanced wall. 

     "I'm afraid I'm out of time to talk with you, such a helpless pathetic being. Well I must be off now. Goodbye." I say as he banged on the cellar door multiple times screaming thing like 'I'll kill you!' or 'Let me out!'. Of course I didn't listen. Such a poor, unfortunate soul. 

Felix POV

     I woke up to a feeling of warmth, someones hand wrapped around my waist. It felt familiar. I knew that it was Chan. 

     "C-Channie..?" I questioned. He squirmed beside me and turned me over. 

     "Good morning babyboy~ How are you?" He said pecking my lips. I blushed at his actions and scurried out of the bed. 

     "U-um.. I'm good.. I s-slept really well.." I say stretching my arms. Chan got out of the bed and glanced out the window. He looked back at me. 

     "Are you hungry~?" He asked me, and I turned around to him. I nod my head and look down a little bit. The way Chan looked at me it.. made my heart race. He stepped towards me and I looked up. He smiles and got closer to me. He leaned down and connected our lips. I blushed in hesitantly kissed back. He pulled away. 

     "I'll have Jisung and Woozi help me make pancakes then yea?" He said cupping my cheeks. 

     "Y-yea.." I say back. He stepped away heading towards the door.

     "I'll come back up here when I'm done then. If you get lonely, go visit Minho downstairs, I'm sure he wouldn't mind your company." He said. I nodded. 

     "Okay, I will then." I say and with that he was out of the room to go fetch Woozi and Jisung to make breakfast. 

A/N

AHHHH-

WRITERS BLOCK

SUCKS
ANYWAYS
this book is finally coming to its end shortly -v-