Seventeen

Chanyeol POV

     I wasn't gonna attend the execution, that is true, but my mind had changed. I had nothing else better to do anyway. Besides, I wanted to see all those poor supernaturals loose there precious leader. It would be fun for me. I've always hated those supernaturals. There wasn't a particular reason why, I just did. It was their leader specifically. I had a reason for that though. I'm not going into to much detail now though. That's another story. 

     I lean over slightly to Eunwoo, just enough so only he can hear me. 

     " The note. Did you put it where I told you too?" I question him.

     "The other day? About the sacrifice by the abandoned palace entrance?" He responds. I nod. 

     "Yes your Highness, I fulfilled your order." Eunwoo says bowing. I smirk to myself. 

     "Wonderful, you will be appreciated for your work." I say back to him. He smiles. 

     "Thank you, your Highness." Eunwoo says, adjusting his posture and standing back in place. 

     Perfect. That means one is dead. Absolutely perfect. It's a wonderful way to start. If I kill another, he'll get frustrated. No matter what I'm getting revenge. I just have to make sure I don't get caught. If it comes down to it, I'll frame someone else, whether it be Eunwoo, Seungri, or a villager. I'm not getting caught. I look around slightly, seeing Chan along with barely an excuse of a servant. It just the stupid makeup artist, and the pitiful human. Too bad Chan won't be getting to see one of them soon. I just have to see where the arrow lands on the target. Hopefully it's a bulls-eye. 

Felix POV 

     Chan, Jisung and I make our way to the main plaza for the execution. I wasn't necessarily looking forward to it, but I need to be stronger, it's pitiful seeing myself as scared as I am. I haven't died yet, but that was mainly in Chan. He's practically saved me time and time again. We walk in and I see a face that makes me jump back into Chan's arms. He looks at me with a confused expression until he sees who it is. 

     Chanyeol. 

     I thought he wasn't attending?! 

     "What the hell..?! Why is Chanyeol here?" I hear Chan say as he holds me, knowing I'm scared. Yugyeom seemed quite scared too, because he was practically hiding behind Jisung. He went through a lot when he was in that dark cellar that Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept him in. Chan and Jisung lead both of on. We didn't really have another option. We had to go in one way or the other. Bambam sees us enter because the next thing I know, he was rushing over to us, well more of Yugyeom. 

     "Bambam, didn't Chanyeol announce he wasn't attending the execution..?" I over hear Chan saying to Bambam. He nods. 

     "I'm not sure why he's here either.. or what he's planning for that matter." He says back. Chan makes an unsatisfied expression before going to our spot in the plaza. 

     "Here in a moment, I have to ask you to start the opening ceremony for the execution, okay?" Bambam says to Chan as he nods. 

     "Right, I'll do it.." He says back to him. I glance over to Jisung as he appears to be looking towards the council building. He wasn't looking at it though. He was more of studying it. He snaps back to reality and smiles awkwardly at me. 

    "Oh, Felix.. my apologies. Did you need something?" He says, bowing. I shake my head. 

     "No, but.. why were you studying the council building like that..?" I ask. 

     "The aura coming from it is weirdly familiar.. something, or more of someone is in there that isn't supposed to be. Something's going on." Jisung says in response. I tilt my head in confusion. 

     "What do you m-" He cut me off. 

     "I'm going to check. Stay here Felix. Don't follow me." He says before running off. 

     "Ah.. I'll just stay here then.." I say looking down for a moment before Chan says something to me. 

     "Where did Jisung go?" Chan questioned me. I shrug. 

     "I'm not completely sure to be honest, but he seemed concerned and urgent for whatever it was." I say in response. Chan confusedly nods. 

     "I hope he's okay at least..?" He says. I nod in response. I gotta admit, I was a little worried. Maybe a little too worried. Something didn't seem right about Yanan's death. It was so.. sudden and strange.

Something was off. 

Something wasn't right. 

A/N 

I apologize for my vErY sLoW aNd bOriNg uPdAtES- 

  😭😭

ily all still and ty all so much <33

i'll update when my ideas come bac c-

okie i hope chu all liked this chapter~

ba i