Five

Yugyeom POV

It feels like I've been here forever. Down in this cellar. It's not the worst thing though. I mean, it's the same everyday. I heard someone come down the stairs though. I was terrified to be honest. I didn't know it they were coming to torture me again or not. I was shaking as the door opened and to my surprise, someone was thrown in the room. I flinched. I had no idea who it was, or if it was a vampire, wolf, or human. They had a little cut of their arm, and blood leaked out of it, as if someone cut him with a switchblade. I look over too him, and his face seemed quite pale, but i couldn't tell if he was a vampire or not. He seemed unconscious. Either that or dead. I shake him slowly hoping that he wasn't dead. I've seen to many dead bodies as it is already. He opens his eyes slowly, but as soon as he sees me, he screams as if he was in a nightmare. He scurries away from he quickly. He looked like a scared child. No, he wasn't scared. He was the most paranoid and frightened person I've ever seen. Not even have I been like this. His eyes looked lifeless, almost like he hasn't slept in years. He was shaking quite fiercely as well. His hands were up like he was surrendering or trying to protect himself. He started to scream again. 

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I'M BEGGING YOU!! I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE!! I'M INNOCENT I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING I SWEAR PLEASE!!" The boy said. I look at him, in somewhat confusion and disbelief. I start to speak, getting slowly closer to him. 

"I-I won't hurt you.. I promise, I mean.. look at me.. how could I hurt you when I can't even protect myself.." I say softly showing him the multiple scars, cuts, and bruises. He must've taken my word for it, because he seemed to calm down. He stopped shaking so much, and his hands fell to his sides rather than in front of his face. My expression softened seeing that the boy somewhat trusted me. I speak to him once again. 

"My name is Yugyeom.. what's yours?" I say as he moves closer to me. 

"F-Felix.. Lee Felix.." He hesitantly says. The door to the cellar suddenly swing open. Felix and I look towards it as an unfamiliar male comes in, as we both walk backwards slowly. 

"W-who are you..?" I say glaring at the male. He smirks. I see his two pointed teeth. It was a vampire. 

"I should be asking you that." He says as a force pushes me up against the wall. I see now.. he's a supernatural. There is very few here. He suddenly, without me noticing, knocks Felix out cold. 

"I'll be needing this, please and thank you." He says taking Felix about to leave, but I stop him. 

"Wait! Who are you?!!" I say as my body still is forced on the wall. He looks back at me, as his glowing eyes stare at me. 

"Changbin. But you won't need to know that; and you won't track or follow me either. That is if you value or life." He says, disappearing.

I fall to the ground as the cellar door slams shut. 

Who was he..?

Why did he need Felix..?

Only one way to find out.

I have to find a way to get out of here.

A/N 

yea this chapter was short and boring sorry ^^;;; 

im getting l a z y 

yeet 

see ya in the next chapter =v=