Seven

Mark POV

"I ran into Chan. He's looking for us, and Felix." I say as I enter the abandoned palace. Yea, this used to be the old castle where the head of the whole realm used to live, but the realm got split in half. Now there's two castles. One part ruled by Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the other ruled by Chan. I make the way to our leader, Xuxi, but he's preferred to be called Lucas. He has a displeased expression on his face as the words leave my mouth.

"Mark, can you not get yourself into situations like this??! I'm already in major trouble with the law in both realms, and now this?! I'm gonna get up getting executed if Chan finds us..!" He yells at me. I flinch slightly. The reason that Lucas is in trouble in both realms is cause, throughout most of his life, he lived in the vampire realm, but had moved to the wolves realm. Lucas is even more rare than us supernaturals.

He was a hybrid .

Lucas was both wolf and vampire, but only the ones apart of our 'gang' NC7 (thats a bad name i know someone give me a better one-) know that. Not even Chan, Baekhyun, or Chanyeol know that though. They all think that he's a supernatural.

"Lucas, I highly doubt Chan will find where we are.. and if he does, remember that other location." I say my expression turning into a smirk across my face.

'Were not gonna get caught' I thought.

'No way.'

Baekhyun POV

"CHANYEOL!!! WHERE'S THE BRAT??!! ONLY YUGYEOM IS DOWN HERE IN THE CELLAR!!" I scream to Chanyeol. Someone had gotten Felix and took him away. Yugyeom had seemed to not be moving. I walk over to him and kick him aggressively.

"Oi. Have you finally died already brat??" I say. He still wasn't responding.

"Hey..!! I'm talking to you brat!! Answ-" I was cut off by sharp pain in my left cheek. Yugyeom wasn't dead. He was faking it. I hurry and stand up. He punched me.

"I'm not staying here any longer..!! You're not keeping me hostage anymore!!" Yugyeom says heading to the door. I didn't close the door, Yugyeom could escape if I wasn't fast enough.

"I don't think so you brat..!! You're staying right here..! I comman-" Another sharp pain went through me. This time it was in my stomach. I hold it tightly as I fall to the ground. I see a switchblade in Yugyeom's hand, blood on it. This time he had stabbed me. I couldn't get up. It wasn't just a switchblade he stabbed me with. My body soon became paralyzed. I know now. It had poison on it, and it's in my blood now. I heard Chanyeol's faint voice. My eyes struggle to stay open, but I see a small note beside me and I slowly pick it up.

It read :

"Yugyeom, I know this isn't much, but I want you to take this switchblade to try and protect yourself and possibly get out of here. Also, be careful. The switchblade is poisoned. Only use it if you need to. You deserve freedom, more than me.

-Felix"

I finished reading the note.

"So that's what hap-" my words got cut of by a loud noise.

A gunshot to be exact.

I didn't know what was going on exactly though. My vision was blurry from the poison, but I saw a body drop to the floor. I could tell no doubt that it was Chanyeol's. I was in disbelief. The person standing there with the gun shocked me more though.
It was Chan.

Chan shot Chanyeol.

"N-no... no Chanyeol..!! Chanyeol don't die..!!! Chanyeol you can't! You can't.." I say, tears running down my face. I thought for a moment though. I deserved this. I'm such a cruel being. I deserve all of this. I deserved every moment I suffered. I smile slightly, realizing what this all meant. All the people I've made suffer, it's all come back to hit me. I hope Chanyeol stays alive. I hope he didn't get shot in the heart. If so, at least we can both die together. Well still be together.

So it's ok.

Let me die.

It'll end sooner or later anyways.

Chan POV
I let my hand down to my side. I couldn't believe I actually pulled the trigger on Chanyeol. I had already shot the guards at the entrance though, it was the only way I was getting there. As Chanyeol's body drops, I stare in disbelief. It was Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom..?? Is that really you..?!!" I say getting closer to him. He nods.
"Wow... you stayed alive.. that's crazy.." I say, grabbing the switchblade from his trembling hands.

"We need to get out of here Yugyeom. I also need to meet back up with Jisung and Yanan, they were looking for Felix." I say taking his hands, leading him out of the dark cellar.

"Felix..! I know who took him!!" Yugyeom says all of the sudden. I turn back facing him.

"You do??!" I say. Yugyeom nods.

"It was someone by the name of Changbin.. I think.." He says.

"Changbin. I know where he's from. He's a supernatural. Apart of a gang called NC7" I say.

"Now come on. We have to find Felix. Quickly too. Let's go."

A/N
yeet
this chapter honestly was a little hard to write because of Chanyeol and Baekhyun-
oof
welp chapter 8 is gonna probably be short cuz yeet
Also please leave some comments-

I like reading them :33
See yaaaa~