Eight

Felix POV

I found myself in a room, on a bed to be exact, someone was hovering over me. I scream (like a girl tbh-) and kicked him off of me.

"W-what the-??! What are you doing?!! Who are you?!?" I yelled, embarrassed to be exact. He just started laughing. I had a confused expression on my face. I tilted my head to the side, trying to figure out why he was laughing.

"I'm sorry, I believe we have met before..~" He says. I remember him now. He was the one that took me from that cellar. His name, it was Changbin.

"A-are you the one that brought me here..?? Changbin??" I say, not sure of my response. He just nodded. I really don't wanna be here.. I just wanna find Chan and get back to the castle. Why can't this just be all normal..? Why do I have to get dragged all over the place? What did they want to do with me? Was it because I'm human? I don't know.. I just want all of this to stop. Chan.. where are you..?

Chan POV
I had a really bad feeling in me. It was just there. I heard a voice in my head, and it sounded like Felix's. Jisung, who was walking suddenly stopped.

"Jisung..?" I say.

"Sarin. Sarin, it's spreading..! Quick cover you're mouth and nose!! Don't inhale it it's highly poisonous..!!" He says looking back at me. I quickly cover my mouth and nose with my sleeve, as Yanan does the same. Jisung has always had a quite impressive olfactory sense. It came very useful in times like these. We keep walking up the narrow, dark trail, but a shadow rushes past me. I turn around but see nothing. I turn back around and we keep walking. Something didn't feel right to me though. I felt like we were being followed.

"Jisung. Stay behind me. I feel like we're being followed. I need you to watch out." I say. The air got thicker around us. I started to get nervous. Yanan suddenly takes my arm along with Jisung's.

"Master, the village is close. We'll go there." Yanan says. We come into a somewhat lighted area, the village. There was small stands that sold various things. Before anyone noticed us, Jisung handed us transformation cloaks.

"You might need these." He says as we lead into the small village. I knew that the supernaturals were always in the village, cause nobody from the castle is ever here. They think they won't get caught with anything.

"Yanan and Jisung, if you see or sense any supernaturals tell me." I say quietly to them. I sighed. This is gonna be a long night..
Chanyeol POV

I woke up in a small room, it almost looked like an old hospital. Then I realized what had happened. I had got shot. Baekhyun had gotten stabbed. I jump up suddenly.
"BAEKHYUN!! BAEKHYUN ARE YOU OK?!! WHERE ARE YOU-" I scream as I was about to run out of the room, but someone drags me back in.
"Baekhyun.. is trying to recover.. poison spread out all through his blood, so it's hard telling if he'll live or die.. we're doing everything we can to keep him stable.." the nurse tells me.

"Take me to him, please. It's an order." I say. She looks at me for a moment and sighs.

"You have to be careful walking then Sir.. you got shot in the ribs and you could make it worse easily.." she says.

"I'll let you see him then.." she says leading me out the room. We went up the next floor, and a couple rooms down the hall. She opens the door and I rush beside him. He looked as pale as they can get. I cup his face.

"Baekhyun... Baekhyun I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.." I say. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. He slowly opens his eyes slowly.

"Chan..yeol..? Is that... you..?" He says softly. I nod.

"Yes.. yes it's me..! Baekhyun please tell me you're okay.. please.." I say holding him closer. He smiles softly at me.

"Chanyeol.. you and I both know I'm gonna die.. but I've realized something.." He says as I look at him confused.

"Realized something..?" I say. He nods.

"Chanyeol.. I.. I deserve this.. all of it.. I'm such a cruel person.. I deserve to die Chanyeol.." he says as a tear rolls down his cheek, smiling. I look at him in disbelief.

"Idiot..! What are you saying..?! You don't deserve to die..! Snap out of it!" I say shaking him lightly. I let go of him. He looks at me, his eyes half lidded.

"Chanyeol... I wanna say something.." He says grabbing my hand. I look up at him.

"What is it..?" I say in return.

"Thank you." He squeaks out. I hear a devastating sound ringing in my ears.

His heart stopped.

"Baekhyun.. Baekhyun..!! BAEKHYUN NO YOU CANT DIE!! STOP..!! STOP IT..!! BAEKHYUN STOP..!!" I say aggressively shaking him. Tears streamed down my face.

"B-Baekhyun.. no.. no no no.." I say pulling him closer to me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I bawled my eyes out.

Baekhyun.
He's gone.
He's gone forever.
He's dead.

I felt rage through me. This was all the vampires fault. They're the reason Baekhyun is dead.

"If that's how you wanna play vampires.. let's play."

"This means war."

Chapter 8 done~!!
I felt my heart break writing this, I almost couldn't do iT-
But now someone has died :'''((((
I really had not a lot of ideas for this chapter but I hope y'all liked it-
Sorry it took so long to update too
I have no motivation or ideas these dayz =v=
Anyways-
Bai~~~