Twenty-Six

Felix POV

     I woke up in a dark, cold place. It seemed familiar. Ah, it was the cellar. They somehow got Yugyeom too. They must of got them when they captured us. I felt so so weak. I could barely open my eyes. My hands were chained to the wall so I couldn't really move. I look over to my side to see Jisung and Woozi still knocked out. I look up to see Chan on the other side of the room looking down lifelessly. My eyes tear up. 

     "C-Chan.. ! Chan, are you awake..?! What's going on.. i'm scared.." I say, the tears falling. 

     "I-I'm so sorry.. this is all my fault. I couldn't protect you.. I'm so so so sorry Felix.." He said to me, tears escaping his eyes too. I heard footsteps from the stairwell, i looked at the door, waiting for someone to  open it, I had no idea who it was. I was scared. Minho woke up suddenly. 

     "GUYS DON'T LOOK AT THE DOOR-" He says as the door opens. Out of fear, I quickly close my eyes. The door swings open. 

     "I wonder how you knew Lee, that my power is hypnosis. But you couldn't protect who you were ordered too? How unfortunate. You should be embarrassed to even call yourself something even close to a warrior. How can you sense my power but not me in the room with you? Hm?" The person said. It was Eunwoo..?

     "S-SHUT THE HELL UP!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY I COULDN'T YOU BASTARD!!" He yelled as it echoed through the cellar. 

     "Aish, there's no need to yell." He says. 

     "Well, Master Chanyeol sent me to check on our dear guests. I'm looking forward to your visit." He says before leaving the room. We were all awake at that point. 

     "I-I guess this is it huh.. this is where everything ends.." Jisung says looking up at everybody. 

     "H-Hey.. we'll get out.. but there's gotta be a way.." I say hanging my head down low. 

     "That's why, it's not only up to us. It's up to you too." 

Choose one.

e

or

c

A/N

YEP 

YOU GUYS CHOOSE THE ENDING~!

I'm so glad i wrote this book and im so thankful to all the readers!

ily all so much!

Bai bai :>