Eleven

I was smiling.

Smiling because my last vision was Master.

I smiled as I shed another tear

As I mouthed the words

Wo ai ni

• • •

Chan POV

"YANAN!! NO!! N-no.... Yanan please don't die.." I say, tears staining my cheeks. I wasn't the only one crying. Jisung was too, along with Bambam and Yugyeom. They had let me go out of their grasp and I fell to the ground. I scurry to Yanan, as I hold him in my arms. I was full on bawling at this point as I hold him closer to me. Yanan meant a lot to me, he's been there since Day 1. To see him die like this was more than heartbreaking for me. 

It was like brutal torture.

Yanan had started to disappear, almost just turn to dust and ashes in my hands. Within seconds, he's completely gone. I was only holding on to air now. 

"He's really just gone.. he's gone.." Jisung says hugging me tightly. I hug him back, but I hear a noise. The barrier from the force-field had disappeared. Bambam looks towards me and Jisung.

"Stay here. We're getting them and taking them to the council. You'll see me give a signal. Look through the window. When you see me point the gun at Xuxi, go around to the window and get Felix, got it?" He said to me. I nodded in response and stood up. Bambam waved 'bye' at me as him and Yugyeom entered the Abandoned Palace. Me and Jisung wait at the entrance, and watched through it for Bambam's signal. He sent the signal, and me and Jisung rush to the back of the Palace. 

"Jisung, wait here. I'm going to fly up to the window and get Felix, okay?" I say.

"Yes, I understand Master. If you need assistance or anything, I'm right here." He replies back. I nod and smile at him.

"I'll be right back, and thank you." I say as I change into bat form and fly up to the window. Bambam sees me at the window, and he shoots Lucas in the leg as he apprehends him 

"CHAN NOW!!" Bambam shouts. The other gang members bust through the door and start to attack at me, Bambam and Yugyeom. I hurry and grab Felix and begin to had towards the window. I look down and see Jisung. Felix, I guess was to confused, because he didn't say a word to me. I yell at Jisung down below. 

"JISUNG CATCH FELIX FOR ME!! READY!?" I yell. He nods and puts his hands out, ready to catch him. 

"He'll catch you I promise." I say to Felix. He hesitantly nods in response. I let him go as gently as possible, hoping that he wouldn't get hurt. I closed his eyes and screamed for a moment. The window was definitely quite far from the ground. Jisung, thankfully, catches Felix. Bambam suddenly yells. 

"CHAN I'M GONNA NEED BACK UP!! CALL THE COUNCIL; ME AND YUGYEOM CAN'T HOLD THEM OFF ON OUR OWN!!" He shouts. I nod back. 

"We need to get Yugyeom out of here though, he's still a human remember..! Yugyeom, jump from the window over there! Hurry! They're gonna start attacking me soon when they see and notice me!" I say leading him to the window. 

"Yugyeom, Jisung is down there. He'll catch you. I promise. Now jump when you're ready. I have to help Bambam. You'll be fine, trust me," I say smiling softly as him. He softly smiles back and jumps hesitantly. He jumps down, and like Felix, he screamed a little too. He got down safely. I take a small mirror out of my pocket and shined it, the moonlight reflected it. It pointed towards the council building. The moonlight pours in through the window as I hear sirens go off. They must've seen the signal. I join Bambam in helping him fight of the supernaturals. It'll be hard to hold them all off if the council doesn't get here soon. I hold them off as best as possible. 

'Hopefully Jisung, Felix, and Yugyeom are safe at least'

• • •

A/N

woop

they got c a u g h t 

also-

remember that one chapter where Lucas said something about if the council caught him?

ye e t 

b a i