Sixteen

Chan POV

     I had gotten ready to go down to the Main Plaza with Felix and Yugyeom. Jisung and Woozi took care of them so they were ready. I don't pay much attention to Woozi if I were to be honest, but I still did love him. We're all family here after all. I waited for them on the main floor. Jisung decided to tag along with us, while Woozi stayed back at the Palace. Felix, Yugyeom and Jisung were down the stairs not too long after I was. I smiled at them and motioned them out the door. They go outside, and I do after them. I turn my head and look at Felix for a moment. 

     "Are you sure you wanted to come and see the execution..? It's definitely not fun." I ask him. He looked back at me and nodded. 

     "You said that Mark might come to capture me again, or someone. I'll be in danger if I stay at the castle without you there. Besides, if I don't wanna actually see the execution, I can just cover my eyes." Felix answered with a nonchalant tone to his voice. I was surprised to see Felix acting this way. He used to be the most frightened person I've ever seen. Now, he's acting if he could lead a war. It almost felt nostalgic. A little like deja vu as well. I didn't know what it was, but Felix's presence felt so calming to me. It felt like we had known each other in a different life. Maybe that was it. Yugyeom interfered with the conversation. 

     "Felix, you've been through a lot already. Chan has a point. I can deal with it though. I've seen much worse than what you are going to see tonight." Felix simply smiled at Yugyeom. "I'll be okay Yugyeom, don't worry." Felix replies back. Yugyeom seemed to understand because he didn't say anything afterwards. Jisung hadn't been talking at all. He usually talks 25/8. I wondered what was on his mind. 

Jisung POV

 Mark.

     That's all I could think about while walking down the long path to the Main Plaza. I didn't like him. He was a murderer. He better be grateful I didn't call the council to arrest him. I didn't want to fight him though. I knew he was an assassin so I wasn't going to take a chance to get killed. My priority was Yugyeom and Felix, not Mark. I guess his priority was me though, because he stopped me and ki- 

"JISUNG ARE YOU ALIVE!?" Someone yells. I snap back to reality and look around to see Chan yelling at me. I bow and apologize. 

"I-I'm sorry Master, I was spacing out.. forgive me.." I say. Chan just ruffles my hair in response. 

"It's okay. I forgive you, but if there's anything on your mind you can tell me okay? Anything at all." He says and smiles. 

"Come on now, we're gonna be late! It's time to go my pace. Keep up if you can~!" He says speeding his pace. I laugh to myself slightly, going slightly faster. 

Bambam POV

I wait patiently  for Chan, Felix, and Yugyeom to arrive. They should be here soon, or at least I hoped. I see three figures come down one of the paths, hoping it would be them. It's not though. Instead it was Chanyeol, along with two others. They walk up to me and introduce themselves. 

"Hello, my name is Cha Eunwoo. It is my pleasure to meet you." He says. I smile back at him and bow as well. 

"And I am Seungri. I'm happy to meet you as well." He says bowing, as the one called Eunwoo did. I do the same once more. 

"Thank you for being present. If you may, please stand over here." I say smiling. As Chanyeol walk past me, I comment to him. 

"Try anything and it'll be you in the guillotine." I say, practically threatening him. I hear him chuckle lightly to himself. 

"Is that a threat~? If anything, it'll be you. You don't know what I'm talking about either. It's perfect. Don't threaten me Kunpimook."  He says back to me, walking off. 

He used my real name.

How dare he.

He knows more than anyone else that it's forever forbidden.

-----

A/N

I apologize for the very slow updates =v=

I'm trying

So here is a short chapter for y a l l

I hope you enjoyed it 

b y e