Four

~Chanyeol POV~

I caught him. I actually did it..! Now when Chan comes to save his poor pathetic little human, I can capture him. Then this whole realm will be mine..! It's been too long.. too long I've wanted this moment. I didn't necessarily want to power over Jisung and possess him but I had no choice. Baekhyun did it first to Yanan, and just told me to get on with it so I did. After we left Yanan and Jisung they were unconscious, and so was Felix. We headed back to our territory, with Felix with us. This was going to be fun. At least for me.

~Chan POV~

Dang it. I just had to spawn somewhere else than Felix. I have to find him.. hopefully he spawned at the castle.. if the wolves get him; he's a goner. Once, a while ago, someone by the name of Yugyeom had got caught by the wolves and no one ever knows if he escaped. A vampire, one I used to know, brought a human to the realm once. He goes by Bambam, he brought Yugyeom here. It was a mistake though, because he ended up getting captured by the wolves. He was heartbroken, because he had fallen for the younger. He fought against the wolves, but sadly could not get him back. No one knew if he was dead or alive and frankly, the wolves didn't care. The only one who knew was Yugyeom himself. So if the wolves get their hands on Felix, something bad was bound to happen. I'm beyond worried, I forgot to tell Yanan that he was coming, or to make sure he's at the castle. I make my way, well practically sprinting. I saw a dark shadow cast over me, quite quickly. I turn around. I make eye contact as the shadow passed. It was a wolf. The glowing eyes go by fast. But they were carrying something. More like someone. I had a small glace of the 'thing' they were carrying. I saw the figures hair. It was light brown. But a specific color too. It was Felix's. Baekhyun smirked at me as they suddenly disappeared. My eyes widened.

"They have him.. they have Felix..!! No.. no no no no... no this can't be happening..!!" I screamed.

"Better luck next time..~" A voice said as a black faded over me.

------------

"Master..?!! Master, can you hear me??! Master please wake up...!" A voice said, shaking me. I open my eyes, and I see Yanan.

"Yanan..? What... what's going on..?? What happened..?" Then I remembered Felix.

"FELIX!! IS HE HERE?! PLEASE TELL ME HE IS!!" I scream. Yanan looked down clearly ashamed.

"Master... I'm so sorry... the wolves got in.. they took over both Jisung's and I's bodies.. I couldn't stop them.. please forgive me.." Yanan says bowing his head. I sigh.

"It's ok.. but we need to go." I say standing up. Yanan nods.

"I'll get Jisung." Yanan says.

"Right. The wolves won't win again. They won't"

A/N

Hewwo :3

I'm still not too sure where this story is going, so if you have ideas please please tell me I'm desperate =v=

Anyways bai bai~