「 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 」

hello, everyone! as of right now, ninja within shadows is being rewritten! the chapters that are unedited will have a star in front so those who have not read will know and not be confused. mia and i are excited to show how much we have improved, both in writing and storytelling!

☼ ☼

ninja within shadows is the first book in a possible series that was created by miamidnightt and i. it is a joint story, therefore we both will be taking turns writing chapters and will be discussing before publishing them. we hope you enjoy!

➳ there will be a couple of mature themes, such as but not limited to: adult sexuality, lots of swearing, strong violence, etc. this will be the only warning given, unless there is something very specific that would need to be addressed in later chapters. that last bit will mostly likely not happen, however.

➳ of course, mia and i do not own ninjago or any of its characters. the only things we do own are our own characters (such as scarlett, mia, the chosen enemy faction, and any other we may create) and the plot of this story. i've never seen it, but please refrain from stealing any of our ideas. this will only be posted on wattpad on both of our accounts, so if it is seen on any other site do not interact with it.

➳ the beautiful cover was made by mia herself!!

we hope you enjoy the story!

~aj