* 8 - Morning Training

Written by: miamidnightt

Morning finally came around on the Bounty, the birds chirping from outside the window and the sun beginning to rise into the blue sky, but two girls were still fast asleep and in bed. Scarlett had kicked her covers off a bit, sleeping on her side and twirling her hair in her sleep, while Mia was buried deep into her blankets, feeling warm and safe under them. Both girls seemed far from waking up, or that's what they thought.

A knock was heard on the door, which both girls didn't hear but the door opened anyway, the five Ninja and Nya entering the room. Upon seeing both girls sleeping soundlessly, they sighed and tried getting them up for their day of training.

Jay shook Mia a little but received no response from her. He shook her again, harder but still nothing, "Come on...! Is this girl seriously that much of a deep sleeper?"

"Let me try," Cole offered, pushing the Blue Ninja back and began shaking the redhead, "Get up now, Mia. You can't sleep all day, you know?"

"Go away...!" Mia replied sleepily, rubbing her eyes and throwing her pillow at Cole, knocking him off his feet, "Too warm... I'm not getting up right now. I don't want to..."

Cole groaned, sitting up and shrugging the pillow off him, while Jay helped to his feet. Nya also tried waking her up, but even she couldn't get Mia to wake up. Until Lloyd walked over to her and gentle joggled her shoulder, only receiving a groan from the girl and her burying herself deeper in the covers.

Lloyd sighed, but continued to try and wake her up, "Mia, you gotta get up now... You have to start your training today, remember?"

"No... I don't wanna train today." Mia whined, nuzzling her head against the sheets and sighing a bit, "G-Go bother someone else and wake them up, yeah? I'm too tired to deal with this kind of thing in the morning."

Lloyd chuckled, flicking her on the forehead lightly, "You're the only one who's not awake, silly!"

"Well, I refuse to get up from the bed." Mia argued softly, her voice sounding groggy coming out of her mouth, and she hid herself underneath the blankets completely, ready to fall back asleep.

Lloyd smirked at this, a thought creeping into the back of his mind and he found his hands yanking the blanket off her and she squeaked a little, but easily wrapped both arms around herself, "Alright... Time to get up!"

"Not leaving... the bed." Mia hid her face in the sheets, her body a bit cold from the Green Ninja pulling all her blankets off her, but she still refused to get up. She needed her sleep, after all.

"Maybe not by your will." Lloyd swooped his arms under her and lifted her off the bed, holding her in his arms, bridal-style. He wore a teasing smile down at her, as she was blushing crimson red, "Now you're out."

Mia had both hands wrapped around his neck, not wanting to fall out of his arms, "Well, uh... I guess you did get me out of the bed. But do you have to hold me in your arms like this?"

"Yes," Lloyd whispered, leaning towards her ear so the others couldn't hear, "But we can't have the others getting suspicious of us, now can we?" With those words hanging, he left the room with her, Zane and Nya the only ones noticing.

Nya rose an eyebrow at the door, before grabbing Zane by the arm and dragging him out the door, "Come on, Zane! I need to make sure of something and I need your help for it."

"What...?" But the nindroid didn't get to finish, being dragged out the door by Kai's sister.

As for the others, they were too busy focused on a certain Fire Ninja trying to wake up the other teenage girl, who laid in red, awake but not wanting to leave her bed, similar to Mia's situation minutes ago. With an idea in mind, Kai took this chance to put it to good use, his fingers moving and tickling both her sides.