* 10 - Danger Arises

Written by: miamidnightt

Mia felt her breath hitch in her throat, her eyes widening like the size of saucers at the blond pinning her underneath him, who continued to kiss her passionately on the lips. Feeling all strange from the kiss, which grew more heated when the Green Ninja trailed kisses across her jaw and down her neck.

"Ah... Lloyd, are you sure it's okay to do this kind of thing now?" Mia asked him confidentially, which caused him to look up from his kisses he was sending her, "Not that I don't like it... I'm just curious because I've never done this thing before."

Lloyd peered at her face, his finger tracing across the outline of her lips, "Hmm, you're not scared, are you, Mia?"

"No, that's not it!" She defended herself, sending him a quick glare in return, "This is all new to me, so I don't know what to think of it yet."

"It's new to me too." He cupped her cheek tenderly, which caused her to relax and he went back to kissing her again. This time, he moved up to her ear and gently bit the tip of it, causing a squeak to escape the redhead at the sudden action. But that only seemed to make him more eager than she was, going back to kissing her neck and down to her collarbone.

Mia couldn't help herself now, something growing inside her and a moan easily escaped her lips. Her face became more red and Lloyd stopped to look at her, giving her a satisfied smirk, "That's a sound I could get used to... I think you're enjoying this, aren't you, Mia?"

"I... I'm enjoying it way more than I think I should." Mia told him with a small chuckle, before the Green Ninja grabbed both her hands, sitting up and easily peeling off the fingerless gloves on her hands and he moved down to her feet, slipping off her Ninja shoes, like he had done with her gloves.

Lloyd hummed in response, back in the same position he was previously in and moved his hands down towards her stomach, deciding to press into it deeply and try to rouse another reaction out of her. He knew he was successful, because she let out a louder moan and squirmed, but that didn't stop her from reaching for his back and unclasping his Gi top, easily throwing it to the floor.

"You have to play fair too, Lloyd." She whispered, kissing his lips and he nodded to her, until he realized just how much she was struggling and pinned her wrists above her head, while he kept her legs down with his own, "Wait... Lloyd!"

"Hmm, I'm sorry, Mia, were you saying something?" He asked the Purple Ninja teasingly, waving a finger in front of her face, lowering his head back down and kissing her once more, while his lips moved down and brushed against her bare stomach.

Instead, this time Mia found herself purring in satisfaction, which only left Lloyd to continue, liking the new sound that was leaving her lips. The blond trailed his fingers down, causing a shiver of excitement to run down Mia's spine, being unprepared when he stuck his hand in her pants and she squeaked ear-splittingly. This only caused Lloyd to pull her Ninja pants down and off her, leaving Mia almost completely bare to him.

"Uh, Lloyd... This feels... feels pretty strange to... to me." Mia stammered, her face feeling like a fiery mess, and was aware that it could peel right off from how red and hot it was. Lloyd smirked at her stuttering, finding it cute to see a different side to her than no one got to see. "I've never... never done this... this before but I... I don't want you to stop. Please?"

The Green Ninja felt completely pleased with himself, rubbing his thumb to her dusted red cheeks, "I won't, but... You're even more cute when you stutter like that, makes me eager to see this new side of you."

Without warning, he placed his lips back on hers but rather this time, he entered his tongue inside her mouth, causing Mia to let out a series of many moans, which only fueled his energy to sustain further. He moved his hand to play with the strap of her bra, while he ran his tongue along all her teeth and even touched her own tongue, but she tried fighting back and Lloyd yanked away, raising an eyebrow.