* 5 - The Prophecy

Written by: dxganronpa

On the way out of the apartment building, Scarlett found herself engaged in a conversation between the blue and black ninjas. "I was scared, okay? I hit the last guy who scared me with a wrench, too."

"Maybe that should be your weapon of choice," Jay joked with a grin.

"That thing hurt. It was my head! Although against the enemy, that'd be pretty cool." Cole gently elbowed her.

Scarlett giggled at the two, holding her hands behind her back. Okay, maybe I was being a little paranoid before. For the saviors of Ninjago, they're not that bad.

Mia walked behind the group, saying nothing. She hung her head low, thoughts running through her head. Maybe this was a bad idea... I can't believe I said yes...!

"Hey, uh... you alright?"

She looked up to see the green ninja looking back at her. He looked concerned, which sort of surprised her. Once again, Mia put on a fake smile. "Oh, yeah. I'm okay."

Lloyd figured it was fake, but didn't push the topic further. Instead, he only slowed his walking so he was at the same pace as her. "I just want you to know that we're not bad people. You'll understand soon."

Mia meekly nodded, not trying to engage in any conversation. He's really... pushy. Noted.

Eventually, they all reached their destination. A ship in the air, an anchor was dropped and landed on the ground in front of the group.

"Wait... how do we get up there?" Scarlett asked, her head lifting a lot to see the distance from the ground up. That's really high.

"We must climb up the anchor," Zane answered, not hesitating to jump on the metal and climb up.

Cole followed, leaving the rest down. Scarlett still had her head lifted high, her face blank of any emotion. "But I can't climb."

"Well, that's an easy fix." Kai grinned, swooping her off her feet and holding her in one of his arms as he jumped onto the anchor, beginning his climb.

Scarlett let out a squeak of surprise, holding onto him for dear life. "Please, I would love a warning next time..." Realizing he was carrying her in one arm without much effort, she gave him a strange look.

She still had an arm around his shoulder, not wanting to fall off. However, she used her other hand to put it on his, squeezing his bicep. "You must be real strong to be able to carry a hundred-and-forty pounds with one arm."

"A hundred-and--?" He stopped climbing for a few seconds, looked at the girl he carried up and down, then went back to climbing. "You know, that makes sense."

"You're either calling me fat or you're a perv for looking."

"I'm an honest man," Kai spoke, as if it was the norm to point out a girl's breasts.

"Perrrrrrrrrrrrrv," Scarlett whined, smacking--trying to, and failing--him in the arm. "Your hand is real close to my ass, too."

"Whoops, looks like that slipped." Kai pretended to let her go, but soon grabbed her once more. This time, his hand was actually on her behind.

"Oh my god--"

"Not bad."

"Someone please take their man." Scarlett looked around before noticing that they were finally on deck. She looked to Zane and Cole after jumping out of the brunet's arm, "take their man right now he touched my ass."

"Kai, ew. I saw that," Jay said as he jumped onto the deck. This guy climbed at the speed of 500 miles per hour, what the hell?

"What? I couldn't help myself." Kai shrugged. He then faced Scarlett again and smirked. "Oh, and you can tell me when you're ready for that date."