.1

"You cunt hurry up and pack were gonna be leaving for Germany in 4 hours" Mason came into my room and I just flipped him off and shoved the rest of my toiletries in my luggage. Mason was going to Paris to play the new Farcry game with Toby. Ever since I've crashed with Mason since Mum and Dad kicked me out I have been getting more and more fucked up but now in different countries.

Mason is my older brother, just by a year even though he acts like hes WAY older than me. I just turned 18 back in March and that's about the time my parents kicked me out for going out and partying. Which is why Mason took me in, we are complete opposites he has a successful career and makes way more money than me. While I don't even have a job and I have 78 cents in my bank account. But we get along so well because we like getting high and fucking around acting like idiots.

He once again yelled at me from downstairs, I grabbed my bag and I headed downstairs to meet with a mad Mason holding his bags. "Took ya look enough" he scoffed and we headed to the car.

No one told me the flight was going to be 16 hours.

I was bored out of my mind, I've never been on a plane before and this was my worst first experience. Toby and Mason got the seats in front of me so I got put next an old lady and somebody's dad. The guy kept snoring loudly and the old lady fucking drooled on my arm a couple times. I couldn't sleep at all and watching a movie wasn't an option cause Toby took my laptop cause his died.

We had to then get onto a train to get to Paris where the event was being held. I for one didn't really want to go so Mason said I can chill out with his managers Samuel and Ryan along with Notorious, and Swagger. I've hung out with Notorious once but that was a year ago at Masons old place getting blasted out of our minds. But the rest I never even met. Mason has brought up swagger a couple times and I've seen his videos but never got to see or know the guy. Once I got dropped off at the restaurant that notorious, swagger, Sam, and Ryan wanted to meet up at. Toby and Mason couldn't come in with me because they had to head to try the game out.

Once I entered I definitely couldn't tell what anyone was saying until I heard a loud obnoxious laughter. It was Swaggers laugh. I look over and see notorious and their managers so im assuming the guy sitting next to Notorious is Swagger. Definitely not what I expected he is actually quiet good looking. More on the chubbier side but honestly I would be down to fuck.

"Where am I suppose to sit?" I come up to the booth and they look at me "oh Max hey uh just pull up a chair from an empty table" notorious points to a table in front of them and I grab a chair and pull it in sitting next to Swagger and Ryan. "We already ordered our drinks I got you a root beer" - "Awe hell yeah thanks notorious" he just smiled at me and nodded "so youre Masons little sister?" Sam asked and swagger choked on his drink "little?" He coughed into his napkin and foes to take another drink to clear his throat "yeah she's 17" swagger shot soda it of his nose "bro are you good?" Swagger nods coughing once more cleaning his mess.

"Im actually 18 my birthday was 6 months ago" I say "oh yeah im sorry I was supposed to bring you over acid to try for the first time I forgot" I shake my head and accept his apology "hold on you smoke?" Swagger asks and I nod "yep I get more high than Mason" everyone laughs but notorious knows its true so he just keeps drinking.

Swagger nudges my shoulder "im really gonna like this chick" that's when the waitress came by and took our order.

By the time we were done with our food we decided to take a walk around the town. Swagger and I got to talking about how he wants to get cross faded with me but would be difficult since he lives in America and im in Australia. A couple of kids ran by us and shoved me out of the way "OI WATCH IT AH FUCKING CUNTS" I scream at them causing a couple of people to stare at me.

"You're definitely Masons sister" Ryan laughs and I roll my eyes.

While walking around we decided we were gonna go to Germany and have a good time while were in Europe. Many people here didn't speak English so we couldn't really get a ride to the train station we were gonna meet Mason and Toby at but one uber had a translation on his phone so we hitched a ride from him. The ride was about 20 minutes with complete France songs that had terrible beats with it. Swagger and I were making fun of it the entire time laughing our asses off. That's when Sam brought out a Truffle.

"Bro do you seriously have truffles?" Swagger leans over me to look at Sam and he just smiles and I just took the one out of Sams hand and shoved it in my mouth.

(for those of you who dont know what a truffle is its basically shrooms)

Once we got to the train station no one was sober but Swagger which was surprising. Even Toby and Mason were blasted out of their minds. Our train got canceled so we had to wait for the next train, we all got new tickets with new seats. I was sitting next to Swagger a couple seats in front of us were Toby and Sam then across from them were Mason and notorious then Ryan was all by his lone some.

Couple hours had passed and we still hadn't gotten to Poland yet. I look over at swagger who was still drinking coffee and doing things on his laptop. The train person came by to look at our tickets but he looked extremely hard at Swaggers laptop. I thought that was weird but he just checked us off and walked by.

As more time went on everyone became extremely more paranoid since we were high and we still haven't arrived at Poland. Swagger was trying to reassure the guys but I was having a panic attack, I tried my best to act natural but my hands and legs wouldnt stop shaking till I felt something fall onto my shoulders. I look over to swagger who had put his coat around me "its gonna be okay Max" he rub's my hand a bit before going back to his laptop. I felt myself blush a bit.

-Swaggers POV-
Things were not looking good. Its been hours and we should've already been in Poland. The guys are still freaking out while Max had fallen asleep on my shoulder with my jacket around her body. Compared to mine the jacket was big around her curvy figure. She honestly looks nothing like Zuckles, if they didn't tell me she was his sister I would've never known. She is so pretty and the way her silky hair falls down naturally she's better than Mason.

She fell asleep with her mouth slightly open a couple hairs were stuck to her face as she drooled slightly I couldn't help but smile. After a bit I asked the lady in the seats across from us how much longer it was gonna take to get to Poland.

"Poland?" Her eyes widened "yeah is something wrong?" I quietly ask trying to not wake up Max. "Yeah... You're not going to Poland. Youre headed to the middle of no where to be honest"

Fuck...