.4

-WARNING SERIOUS SHIT KINDA AT THE END-

I woke up with a massive headache. I toss my body over the bed letting my feet dangle on the bedside. I look over on the nightstand seeing two pills a glass of water and a note.

"You took too long you fucking cunt take these when you wake up. Today's a you day we're going out then tonight we're hitting a strip club"

-your fucktard brother
A strip club? Ugh that means they're gonna bring back girls. What am I suppose to do? I was the only girl and had nothing to do.

I remembered last night.

Swag- Eric had opened up to me a bit then went back to bed. He slept in my bed since we were to drunk to even be aware of what we were doing. I look over to see where he slept was empty and cold.

Sighing I go to the bedroom door and open it to see Eric and Toby on the other side going to open the door. Seeing Swagger I instantly blushed. "Sorry!" I apologized and they looked at me "it's alright Max don't worry about it" Toby laughed but Swagger just walked past me. "Oh. Um. What are you guys doing?" I say as Toby walks by me too.

"Swagger asked for Mason's Juul and Mason told him to come back here and get it himself" I nod seeing Eric rummage and making a mess out of Mason's things and then left "is he okay?" I asked Toby knowing it was my fault from the night before. "Not sure probably still fucked from last night" he pushes his glasses up a bit "don't worry don't take it personal we never do" Toby goes to leave but before he does he turns and looks at me "also have you seen Mason?" When he asked that I felt confused.  "Didn't you talk to him?" - "yeah but on the phone Swagger called him he sounded like he was in a tunnel or something it was echoing" he says and we go quiet.

"Alright if you see him let me know" He leaves and shuts the door behind him.

I shrug it off and slip on some black skinny jeans with a black thrasher hoodie. I open the bathroom door to use the restroom when I seen Mason on the bathroom floor.

"Jesus Christ are you okay?" I get down to his level and he looks at me with hope in his eyes "you saved me Max! You saved me!" I felt so confused. He hugged me tightly and started crying "you saved me" I helped him up and brought him over to the bed and lay him down. "Are you high?" - "yeah" he nods feeling the bed sheets "what did you take?" I pick up the mess Eric made and Mason shrugs "smoked a joint, ate a brownie which was like 50 mg and a cookie that was the same along with a truffle" I sigh shaking my head "Everything is fucked cunt" he started crying again, I've never seen him like this.

"Don't worry Macey it's just a bad high" I rub his forehead and smile setting his bag near his bed "No it's fucked Maxine..." Him calling me by my real name made me cringe "... Jamie and I broke up. She only cared for my fame she's such a cunt" he broke. So that's why he was a flirty boy.

I could do nothing but hug him tightly.

Mason and I have always been close, my parents fought a lot growing up so he did everything in his power to keep me distracted from the mess that was happening at home. When we got older he protected me from the bullies at school who made fun of me for being overweight and such. Then he protected me from my first boyfriend. He's just always been there for me and I don't know what I would've done if he wasn't there for me. He may be an asshat sometimes but he's really caring when you get to know him.

It was around 7 pm and Mason just woke up from his high nap and was getting ready for the strip club along with the other boys.

Eric was chilling on his phone with his helmet beside him. I sit down next to him he glances up for a second and then looks back down at his phone.