2.1

"Ah! You must be Eric. Max has been trying very hard to find yo-" before Hayden could try and shake Eric's hand he had already grabbed a hold of Hayden's shirt and wielding his fist back. "Woah what the fuck are you doing?" I shouted quickly grabbing his arm to hold him back.

Eric said nothing there was pure anger in his eyes. Almost a look of sadness. "Who the fuck is this" he said with his teeth and jaw clenched "Hayden I met him at the store he works there he asked to join Masons party" I explained hoping to calm him down "oh good a random fucker so I won't feel bad for knocking his pearly whites out" Eric said and Hayden looked confused and scared "Eric nothing happened chill out!" I tried to push myself in between Hayden and Eric "chill out? Y'all were up against each other like hormonal teens!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes "hugging Eric we were hugging I was helping him out he was upset" I shouted back.

Eric does have a right to be upset. If I seen him in his bedroom alone with a girl hugging I'd be beating the shit out of the girl. But he's overreacting when he's saying we were 'all up on each other like hormonal teens'

"Fuck this" he spat and walked out with Jay who was very shocked. I was shocked as well. He just walked out on me. Is he leaving me? "Jay... does he think I was actually cheating on him?" I looked at him but my vision blurred as soon as the tears started forming. Jay came over and hugged me "shh it's gonna be fine he knows you wouldn't do that..." he rubs my back and rests his head on mine "he's just upset he will come around I promise" Jay pulls away and I see Hayden left as well. I think he left when I broke him and Eric apart.

I need to apologize to Eric.

Walking downstairs the party was more of a chaos. I tried looking everywhere but no sign of him. I go up to their manager Sam who was drinking a beer. "Hey Max you having fun?" He smiled at me and I nodded "yeah.. have you seen Eric?" I asked and he kinda furrowed his eyebrows "yeah I did he stormed out the front door saying he needed to grab a couple things from the store" I sighed and thanked Sam.

He left the party and the house all together.

"Baby sissssyyyy why haven't you tried Yeezys new gummies?" Mason comes up to me crossfaded as all hell and hands me a bag of gummies. They were pastel pink and blue with some crunchies on top. I shrugged and took the biggest piece and started eating it. Not to my surprise it was cotton candy flavored but it's a dead giveaway with the color.

I grabbed some whiskey and started drinking till the edibles kicked in.

"Why'd you lie to me?" He screamed at me knocking over the cave "I-I'm sorry I didn't wa-want you to be mad" I sobbed trying to back away "I thought I told you not to fucking go out" spit his against my face as I was cornered with no where to go. "P-p-please don't" I trembled in fear not being able to stand up as my legs gave up.

His hand raised up and I knew what was coming...

The sun seemed extra bright this morning. Opening my eyes I seen I was outside on the gardened area. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around me. "Wtf happened last night?" I get up and look over the edge seeing Toby wearing a captains hat passed out on a floaty in the pool and a couple random people on the lawn chairs. I scoffed, people were supposed to leave not stay over.

I head down and go inside, Mason was sprawled along the stairs and cuddling a rum Chatta bottle snoring softly. Cam and Jay were cuddling on the pool table and Matt was on the floor with the flat screen laying on top of him. Of course there were more people sleeping around the room but I ignored it. I walked past everyone and went to the kitchen seeing Sam and Ryan cooking a big breakfast.

"Hey dad and dad. This smells delicious" I say stealing a piece of sausage. "Oh Eric got back last night and we didn't know where you went I was gonna tell you but you were gone" Sam said flipping a fried egg "where is he?" I remembered what happened last night.

'Boy I was right I do regret last night...'

"In his room sleeping still, you're the only one up" Ryan organizes the food and I turn around to leave the kitchen when I bump into John "oh shit sorry!" I apologize and he laughs "it's good clumsy" he jokes and I go around him and head upstairs. I pressed my ear against Eric's door hearing faint noises.

I open the door and see him at his computer "Hey..." I said but he didn't turn to me he kept his back to me "Eric please can we talk?" I sit on his bed and he sighs "about what Max?" He finally turned around and he looked terrible. Bags under his eyes, eyes a little red and puffy, I would say he's just high but his eyes don't say "I'm not fucking could nine" they are hurt beyond compare.

"Eric... do you really think I was cheating on you?" I choked back some tears "I don't know Max you wouldn't be the first girl to fuck me over. This is why I don't trust relationships I'm tired of always getting fucking hurt" he says almost emotionless "I would never do that to you... I want to be with you" I felt tears slide down my cheeks and his hands grip the arms of his chair "please don't cry" he whispers "I don't want to see you cry" tears started forming in his eyes. He walks over to me and hugs me "I don't think you'd do that... I don't like that he was touching you.. I don't want anyone to take you from me" his head was buried in my neck but I knew he was crying.

"Max I love you... please never leave me..."

_________________
I am not sorry 😂😂