.7

Thanks for 500 reads holy fuck dudes thank you for the support!!
—————————————
I woke up to the alarms going off. I sighed and turned them off seeing I was cuddling the stuffed animal Eric got for me. But then also realizing Eric was cuddling me.

My body fit so nicely against his, his hands were gently placed against my stomach as he softly breathed against my neck. I bit my lip trying to contain the smile that was creeping up on my face.

"I know you don't wanna get up but you have too" I heard him whisper making me jump a little bit. I didn't know he was awake. I felt him slowly get out of bed and towards my bag throwing clothes at me. "Get comfortable bitch it's gonna be a long flight" he tells me and I get up going to the bathroom to change. I seen he picked out some sweatpants and a baggy shirt from high school when I did volleyball.

I collected all my toiletries and headed out seeing mine and Masons things in a pile while Toby was a mess trying to collect his shit. I giggle while Mason was getting frustrated at Toby. I put away the rest of my things in my bag holding onto the stuffed animal.

"We have to leave in 25 minutes" Mason days while collecting our bags and taking them downstairs to the lobby. "Well I guess this is goodbye" I say and Eric nods "we will still call on discord right?" He asked and I laughed "of course" we stood there awkwardly before he dove in and gave me a hug.

It was tight and I could tell he didn't want me to leave.

I hugged back with the same amount of effort taking in his scent. "Max let's go" Toby ushers me to follow and I wave goodbye to Eric holding the stuffie following Toby to the Uber.

Leaving was hard.

I felt almost unmotivated to leave Eric. But why?

The flight was uncomfortable but wasn't too bad since Toby and Mason got seats next to me. I could sleep but I also didn't want to be awake. I wanted time to pass by so I can text Eric that I landed and to call him.

Mason was leaning on my shoulder and drooling all over my arm, passed the fuck out. While Toby was playing a game on his phone making him frustrated and angry so that was annoying. After landing I seen I got a couple texts from Cam and Bordie.

Condom💦Cam-
Hey hope you had fun in Poland! I heard from Swagger you had fun 😉 can't wait till you fly into New Zealand.

Bitch💞-
Heyyyy I hope Poland was an exciting trip I wish I could've gone but I had issues back home. Text me when you can love yah!

I seen no texts from Eric so I let it be.

Once Mason and I got home he went to his bedroom probably to sleep once again. I have to admit I was pretty jet lagged but I went to my room and got on my laptop opening up discord.

I clicked on Eric's discord and messaged him.

Hey. Got home pretty lame without yah.
5:26 pm

I sighed and waited for a reply but got nothing. I decided to get up and head to my bathroom for a shower. Once I got to my bathroom door I heard my computer ding. I quickly turns around hopped over my bed and slammed down on my chair seeing he replied.

Haha I bet! Glad u made it safe.
How are u holding up?

Pretty good. You still on your flight?
5:39 pm

Nah just got off actually and
Seen ur message. We can
Vid chat when I get home.

Perfect! I'm gonna take a shower then.
5:40 pm

Sounds good.

I get up and head to my bathroom immediately stripping. I turned my shower on and hopped in letting my body get wet. I washed my hair and body pretty quickly taking off whatever makeup I had on from last night. I got out and dried my body off with a towel and blow dried my hair only to put it up in a bun. I went to my closet and threw on a huge oversized hoodie that went down to my knees.

My computer lit up and I sat down in my chair seeing some missed messages from Swagger.

Hey I'm home.

Oh you're still showering

Too bad I'm not there ;))

JK JK DONT TELL MASON!!

I giggle telling him to call. I plugged my headphones in and waited for him. Once he called I accepted the video chat and seen him in his room already hitting his juul.

"Hey Maxine" I cringed "Hey Eric Vivian Matthews" I seen him cringe as well.

We continued talking until his roommate walked in ass naked talking to Eric about his Cucumber Juul. I couldn't stop laughing I felt like I was gonna die when Eric was telling him to leave and to put his dick away.

"Poland was fun" he said and I nodded "yeah lots of fun thanks to you" I smiled at him and yet he didn't smile back, his smile actually faded. "What's the matter?" I asked "I'm sorry you got hurt" his voice cracked a bit mentioning the other night. I sighed feeling uncomfortable with my body. "It's okay Eric. You stopped him before he could continue" when I said that he almost looked frustrated.

"But I want to protect you all the time! I don't get it Max. Not even a week ago I told you to back off of me and now here I am and I can't even stop thinking about you!" He explained and I was almost taken away. "Max I don't like trusting people it gives me high anxiety because I don't want to get hurt. But yet in this scenario I don't want you getting hurt! But I don't even know why I care so much" He was yelling but he wasn't mad at me.

He was mad at himself.

I stayed quiet and continued to listen "you're the first person that I've actually watched when you make the slightest movement. How you twitch your left foot while you sleep how your mouth hangs open a little bit and you drool just like mason does when he sleeps. When you care about how you look but you act like you don't how you find the perfect bite of food on your plate and eat it last so you can get the best bite when finishing you food." He sighs "but why? I don't understand why you? I haven't even known you for a month and yet I feel like I know everything about you"

We stay silent, I kept playing with my fingers and sleeve of my hoodie.

"Are you going to cry?" I heard him ask and I look up to see him staring intently at me and I shake my head "no...?" - "why is your face so red?" When he said that I didn't even realize but I touched my cheek and it felt hot.

Was I blushing?

"I don't feel well sorry" I lied and he nodded "sorry for going off on you.." he said.

"I just...." He paused for a moment.

"I don't think I have ever cared so much about a girl in my life till you... Maxine Bradford"