2.4

I really haven't moved from Eric's room and if I had I usually was cleaning the house. For me, I think a lot less while cleaning which usually is an advantage and a disadvantage because it's good to keep things nice and tidy but who the fuck likes cleaning?

I sure as hell don't.

There was a knock on the door, just turning my head to look in the direction I sigh. "Come in" I say and Toby was there kind of nervous. Things between us has been tense and awkward since the last bump into we had a couple days ago. He comes in and shuts the door sitting down at the farthest corner of the bed from me.

"I feel like I should mention the elephant in the room" he says not even looking at me "I would say sorry but it was neither of our faults yet I still feel the need to apologize. I know how embarrassing that must of been for you and I just want it behind us because I don't want us to be like this forever" he says and I smile.

Communication... the strongest things people could have with one another. No matter the situation, communicating has always fixed many issues. Not all issues in some cases but many. Which is why I'm so big on communication on relationships or else they never work out.

"Thank you Toby... it means a lot that you were willing to talk to me and yes we are still best frie.."-"I think I'm in love with you Max" he blurts out and I'm left there staring at him yet his back was still to me. My mouth hung wide open like a snake had unhinged it's jaw.

Communication works in some situations, as for this... I don't know how to respond.

I just sit up and clear my throat "oh... are you sure?" I ask and he shrugs "I think so. You're just so beautiful and the way you smile or even try to pull through in the hardest situations is amazing and the fact you don't try to be in your brothers shadow and you stand out as your own person is remarkable..." he says and I found myself smiling that he admired such little things "... and the way you hum to only one particular song when it's quiet while you shower, you're an amazing singer... you moaning is like angels speaking it's crazy" he continues and I felt creeped out.

What the fuck he can hear me through my walls?

I pull my legs towards me and just look at him weirdly once he finally looks at me his face dropped "i- I'm... oh god. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to seem like a fucking weirdo I just..." he put his head in his hands "I am so sorry don't tell Eric or Mason they'd beat the shit out of me. I just enjoy you as a person and I didn't mean to say those things the way I did I'm sorry" he apologized over and over again  and I sighed " it's cool just... quit stalking me from your room. Fucking weird." I say and he quickly nods and stands up.

"Remember we get Eric, Mason, and John today" he says and I just stare at the bed "I know thanks" I say and he just leaves the room. I wanted to take a shower but now I don't want to shower in my room. I took my body and threw it over the bed and walked myself into Eric's bathroom.

I had cleaned this bathroom many times and rearranged his cupboards at least twice. I took off my clothes still feeling uncomfortable. I turned the shower on a nice medium and got in letting the water rush over my body. I used his shampoo and body wash to freshen up which left me smelling like an old spice commercial.

After rinsing off I quickly got out and dried myself off putting the clothes I had on before to leave the room so I didn't have another Toby incident again. Once I was in my room I went to my bathroom I blowdried my hair and applied a little makeup to look decent. I threw off the clothes that I had been wearing for the past three days into my hamper and put on some adidas sweatpants and a off the shoulder long sleeve shirt since it had been a little chilly and rainy today.

I left my room and went down stairs where Ryan, Mason, and Toby we're ready to go pick up the boys. Jay and Matt has gone out to get groceries since it was their turn to go this week. We hopped in the car and headed to the police station.

Ryan went up to the lady at the front desk and asked for the guys and said they would be released today. She nods and points over at Eric, Mason, and John who are half way from passing out. "Aye faggots you ready to cruise out?" Toby slaps Mason awake and they all nod tiredly while standing up.

Eric walks over to me and gives me a nice bear hug and puts his face in my neck. " I want to take a nap when I get home but I want to cuddle you" he says and I giggle "we can do that" I say as he holds my hand and pumps one fist in the air as a sign of victory.

We decided not to talk about what happened that night just yet until the boys have had their rest. Apparently, they didn't get too much sleep because some dude kept throwing pillows at them every time they closed their eyes but they didn't do anything about it cause he was a big dude and they wouldn't be able to take him on.

Once we got home Eric said nothing except dragged me upstairs into his bedroom. He opened his closet throwing me a pair of his basketball shorts and a shirt and grabbed some for himself to be comfortable. We both change, we are comfortable with being around each other naked since we've seen head to toe of each other by now.

We slip into bed and he grabs my waist pulling it towards him.

He still said nothing and went to sleep. I could feel his deep short breaths on the back of my neck.

I smiled feeling his arms around me and body up against mine. This feeling was missed even if it had been three days.

———————————————
Currently 4:20 in the morning ;) but in all seriousness I have bronchitis and I haven't been getting the best of sleep at all because of it and so here's a somewhat put together chapter I'm sorry it sucks but I'm sick and it's 4 in the morning so I tried my best for y'all.

Thanks for 16k btw I love the support and makes me feel accomplished when you guys get more enjoyment out of this book than i do💘🥰☺️