.6

I wake up to silence. Opening my eyes I'm facing Mason and Toby's bed seeing them passed the fuck out. I felt my back was warm.

Turning around I see Eric sleeping beside me with his hand resting on my hip. I turn around slowly to face him. He looked peaceful even if his morning breathe could kill a thousand men he still looked relaxed. I scoot closer to him feeling his hand slowly move around my waist.

Being this close makes me feel happy.

I could tell he was starting to wake up and I felt a bit sad knowing this was gonna end once he fully realizes. Eric yawns a bit and I felt his hand caress my lower back feeling my lower back dimples before he pulled away. I felt him get up and walking around the bed "hey sunshine" I say and he looks over "oh morning" he says grabbing some clothes before going into the bathroom.

I took the opportunity to grab some clothes and put them on. I decided to wear one of Mason's pink hoodies that said Respect Women and some leggings. After brushing my hair Eric comes out looking a little damp from the shower and still a bit tired.

"You sleep alright? I didn't wake you up did I?" He asked and I shook my head "no I woke up before you" I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and use the restroom.

Is this a good start? Are we finally getting somewhere?

After flushing and finishing up I head out to see Mason awake and Toby heading out the door probably to check on the guys in the other room.

"Last day boys what do you want to do?" Mason slips some pants on along with a jumper. "Carnival!" I squeal and hop on the bed "is there any carnivals happening?" Eric gets his phone out and looks it up "well I'll be damned there is one" he shrugs and slips his phone in his pocket taking a hit from his Juul.

Mason texted the boys that we were gonna go to the Carnival in which they agreed to go. We got an Uber Pool which Mason didn't know was a thing and we all hopped in the back of this mans van and he took us to the carnival in town. We got out and I instantly got excited I haven't been to one since I was eight.

"Let's pair up. Sam and Ryan in one group, me and Mason in a group, while Swagger and Max go in another" Toby pairs us up and Mason had a problem with it only cause I wasn't with him. Swagger promised to protect me and Mason threatened if I got hurt he'd hurt Eric twice as bad.

"What do you wanna do first?"

Ahh him asking me that question was NERVE RACKING.

I look around and find myself at a booth to win a huge stuffed animal. "I want that one!" I point at the huge penguin and he chuckled "okay" he pays the guy and Eric starts whipping the balls at the bottles knocking them over. The man brought down the huge penguin handing it to swagger.

Eric looks at me and give me the stuffed animal.

"Thanks" I blushed and he chuckled

We walked around some more before finding a food court. We ate some elephant ears hearing Eric's phone ring.
"Hello?"

"Yes Mason she's okay"

"Yes"

"Eating"

"I will"

"Yeah faggot"

He hangs up and I giggle. He just smiles and shakes his head.

The day was passing by and I started to get sad. I didn't want to leave Eric this was the most fun I've had in years. "Want to go on the Ferris wheel?" He asked and I nodded. Heading there the line was fairly short so we waited till we got seated.