1.4

(I choked at that picture I just wanted to share also major fluff in this chapter to beware)

Swaggers pov
~
I probably would've slept longer if it weren't for the guys loud asses downstairs and the bright ass sun being in my face. I squint my eyes feeling around next to me for Max but it was cold and empty. I almost felt sad not seeing her next to me.

It would've been the best start to my day.

Sighing I get up and take my shirt off to shower but when I walked into the bathroom the shower was already running and Max was softly singing on the other side of the curtain. Slightly smirking I stripped from the rest of my clothes and peaked in slightly seeing her back towards me as she was washing her face under the shower head.

I quietly get in and hug her from behind making her scream but I covered her mouth quickly.

"Hey it's only me you gotta be quiet" I chuckle a bit but her face was as a rose. It was cute. "Oh my god get out!" She whispers at me covering her body.

What was she embarrassed about?

I looked up and down her body, she was beautiful... all of that is mine. No one can have this. No one can have her. I thought about someone looking at the same way I do... thinking about her how I do.

Clenching my jaw I grab her hips and press her body against the wall. She looks up at me confused but I raised my hand to her neck tilting it a bit, my lips pressed against her wet skin and I started biting at her skin.

I didn't even know what I was doing. I didn't mean to just grab her like this with out permission but i felt the need to give her another hickey.

She's mine.

She started breathing heavily once I was kissing her neck. She removed her hands from her body and latched them onto mine. I decided to do the same, my hands roamed hers feeling her soft skin I felt like I could touch her forever and never get tired of how she feels.

Her hands slipped up to my hair gripping it a bit making me growl a bit.

If she was some random girl I probably would've fucked the shit out of her right here right now. But she hasn't even lost her virginity and I don't plan to take it from her in this shower. I pull away seeing my artwork placed upon her neck. She pouts as I pull away and I chuckle.

"Not yet sweetheart" I cup her cheeks and kiss her lips.

We finish up our shower together and I couldn't help but admire her the entire time.

I'm falling hard for her and I know it.

As I was drying myself she quickly wrapped a towel around her body and gathered her clothes "I'll be in my room" she leaves and I just shrug.

After drying off I went to my closet and slipped on some jeans with a keemstar shirt. I walk out past Max's room where I hear soft moans.

I laugh a bit shaking my head. Yep Max and Mason are definitely related.

~
Max's POV
~
After getting dressed and freshed up I went downstairs into the kitchen to grab some food. I pull out the cupboard grabbing some Life cereal. I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Did you have fun without me?" It was Eric. I blush biting my lip a bit. "Yep." I cleared my throat putting the cereal into a bowl and putting the box away. Turing around Eric was pouring the milk into my bowl and then put it back in the fridge.

I slip a spoon inside the bowl "thanks" I shove a mouth full of food in my mouth and chew it.

Toby walks in looking a bit flustered.

"Hey you alright man?" I ask and he quickly nods "yeah just not feeling well you know?" He said and I felt bad. I hated getting sick.

I rub his back "if you need anything let me know" I smile at him and he just smiles back "thanks" he opens the fridge and grabs some creamer. Probably to get coffee.

Just then the front door bell rings. I set my bowl down signaling the guys in the living room that I could get it since they were playing Grand Theft Auto.

Opening the door I seen it was Cameron and John. I smile widely pulling them both into a hug "ah why are you guys here!?" I squeal and they hug me back "visiting, heard you guys got a new place so we wanted to stay for a bit see what you guys are leaving us out in" Cameron chuckles and I let them in.

We walk in the living room and the guys didn't even notice them "yo Cam and John are here" I catch their attention but they look back at the screen "oh the cunts are here. Show them their rooms" Mason ushers me off and I roll my eyes at him.

I walk upstairs to the guest bedrooms settling them in.

John hugs me again and sighs "it's good to see you again" I hug him back rubbing his back.

John was the first guy that I liked in the group, he liked me back but I was 16 at the time and that wouldn't of been right. But I don't like him the same anymore obviously. We kinda ended on bad terms since I told him I didn't want a relationship that night he partied and fucked some girl.

That hurt me but we're past that and he's a good friend but I can't see myself in a relationship with him.

We heard a cough at the door, we pulled away seeing Eric. There was jealously in his eyes but he acted normal. "Hey faggot how have you been?" Eric bro hugged John and John laughed "pretty good dude" they continued to chat for a bit till we went downstairs to join the guys and their GTA.

Eric pulled me in real quick whispering in my ear.

"If I see him touch you like that we're going to have problems"

I bite my lip smirking a bit. Eric you shouldn't of given me the best idea that will piss you the fuck off.