.8

I woke up to the sun illuminating my room. I stretch before getting out of bed. I could already feel the Australian heat as the sun beamed into my bedroom. I missed this.

I missed Eric.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts as I slipped on some shorts and a black tee shirt all hugged against my curves nicely. I look at my phone seeing Eric had messaged me.

Hey morning!
9:37 am

He sent that an hour ago. That's so sweet of him. After a second I came to realize. How in the hell does he know it's morning here, he's in America. The timezones are so far apart.

Shouldn't you be asleep?
Delivered

I shoved my phone in my back pocket walking past Mason's room hearing him laugh and yell. Probably recording. I go into the kitchen and start making food for him and I. Once I cracked the first egg my phone goes off.

Oh yeah. Just can't sleep ig.
10:48 am

Oh okay. Everything alr?
Delivered

I whisked the eggs and plopped them in the hot pan as I started to make scrabbled eggs and bacon. I started to play some music from my sound cloud playlist as 'Foot Fungus' from Slump God started playing. I started dancing around the kitchen flipping bacon and putting cheese on the eggs.

"You're gonna have to make more than that toots" I heard a voice from behind me I turn and seen Toby. "Toby? The hell are you doing here?" He grins from ear to ear. "If you're asking me then you'll have to ask them too" when he said that Matt, Jay, Eric, And Ryan pop up from behind the island.

It was nice to see the other guys but I hop over the counter and give Eric a huge hug.

"I think somebody likes Ericccc" Jay teased and I punched him in the arm. "I'm gonna make more breakfast, grab whatever is there" I places the platter of bacon and eggs on the island allowing them to dig in. As soon as I placed more bacon on the pan I felt someone next to me. I look to see Eric with a plate in his hand and food stuffed in his mouth.

I giggle at him nudging him with my hip.

"You looked real good dancing in here" he whispered in my ear making me blush. "Thanks" I push my hair behind my ear flipping the bacon. "Maybe you could show me some more later?" I bite my lip shrugging "if you're lucky enough"

At that moment Mason came down. "Oi you cunts eating all my food?" He says as I set a new platter of food down "don't worry there's enough for everyone asswipe" I say and he sticks his tongue out at me.

Once we all had a plate we were eating and a couple of conversations were shared here and there.

"Why are you cunts here?" I say shoving more food in my mouth. Eric was intently watching me making me uncomfortable. "Oh yeah boys are you ready to tell her!?" Mason says and they nod "we're moving Maxie!" Mason squeals throwing his hands in the air.

I felt so confused. We're all broke as fuck how could we get another place. "So we're all living together in a house about 45 minutes from here" Toby explains "we all live in one house?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Oh my god I'm gonna kill myself" I joked around but living with them is gonna be a nightmare. "We all get our own rooms paint it how we want decorate it how we want. The possibilities are endless!" Jay spins around in the chair and I giggle.

"When are we leaving?" I take another bite "now!" Mason says and I choke on my food shooting a piece of bacon out of my nose "now!?" Everyone was laughing at the fact I shot bacon out of my nose but I panicked I threw away the paper plate of food and put the fork in the sink before dashing upstairs.

I sat on my floor and started folding clothes. The guys were helping move the big furniture in the moving van they rented while I folded Mason's clothes into a box and now I was doing mine.

"Need help?"

I look up to see Eric sitting next to me. I nod handing him a box and he starts opening drawers and folding clothes placing them in the box.

I taped the box together and Eric cleared his throat behind me. Turning around I seen him holding up a pair of my black lace underwear. I snatched them from him feeling my face beat red shoving them in the box "shut it!" I was embarrassed and he laughed.

Once we got everything in the van we drove to the house.

The house looked so nice. It had two floors and it was so spacious and we had a pool and a little garden. I got to pick my room first which pissed Mason off. I chose the smallest room with a huge bathroom. I didn't have much besides a bed a desk and my gaming computer. I had a closet that had drawers on the bottom of it where I kept my pants and shoes.

The guys helped move the bed and desk inside while Toby put together my computer and set it back up. I placed every toiletry utensils inside the bathroom. I walked out to see Eric hanging my clothes up. "Thanks!" I go to help him placing the fabric in the hanger then put it on the bar inside the closet.

"We get to see each other more" he breaks the silence and I nod "yeah that should be interesting" I smile as I finish with the last box. "About last night..." He pauses and watches me break down the boxes flattening them out. "It meant nothing. I didn't mean to be all ew like that." I placed the boxes outside my door feeling confused.

What does he mean it meant nothing?

"It's fine Eric I'm glad I could've been there to listen and help." I smile at him hoping for a smile back. "Yeah. Thanks" he walked passed me and started to go to his room.

I sigh sitting on my bare mattress.

Why does this hurt?

I thought everything was going fine but maybe he just wants sex. I clutched the bed.

Well he's not going to get that.

I decided to break from my thoughts and help everyone move into their space.

You wanna play games Eric? I'll play games.

I...
Love...
Games...