2.9

The plane ride was smooth and easy since I slept the whole way and Mason doesn't understand why I needed more sleep if I was just in a coma for a week.

On our way back to the house Eric was quiet, which even Mason noticed but only called him a cunt to see if Eric would do anything. He was still taken back from what I said on the plane.

While in my coma I could hear everything but I was paralyzed, head to toe. Eric visited me everyday and stayed with me from morning to night. The day before I woke up I remember what he told me.

"Max I love you more than anything in this world I've come to the conclusion that I will always love you. I just wanted you to know how happy you make me. You're kind and generous and you have such a good heart. You actually take an interest in my interests and make me want to delve into yours as well. I tell you all the time how lucky I am that I finally found someone like you, but I don't think you quite grasp just how much I mean it. I can't forget about every freckle I've counted on your body, the shade of your lips after a deep kiss, or the way your body feels against mine.It would be like attempting to forget the way the wind feels against your skin, or the way water feels as it cascades over your body. You're permanently etched into my memory, and I gave up on trying to stop loving you. I know now that I will love you forever..." he paused for a moment and chuckled "that was the gayest thing i've ever said..."

Eric helped me inside the house and Jay pops open a bottle of champagne as a shitty banner 'hung' in the wall but it's half was of falling off saying "Welcome Home Max" making me giggle.

Toby hugs me tightly and Ryan hands me a glass of champagne as Eric helps me to the couch.

"How are you feeling?" Jay asks and I down my champagne "pretty good the wound healed pretty good but it's just sore" I noticed that Eric wasn't downstairs anymore but I wasn't about to go upstairs by myself, even though i'm getting better with holding myself up and walking I don't trust that my feeble legs will hold me up all the way.

Mason plops next to me and playfully hits my knee.

"Guys I think we deserve a gold ol' vacation" He grins from ear to ear and we all give him the "what the fuck" look. "to where?" Ryan glares at him.

Ryan doesn't like last minute things and I could tell he wasn't liking this one.

Mason shrugs and we all groan "Mason you have to have a plan" Ryan sternly says to Mason and Mason just giggles. "Yeah but i was hoping we would figure out as a teammmm~" He wraps his arm around my neck and i rolled my eyes.

"Hawaii?"

"too typical.."

"Poland?"

"Shut the fuck up"

"UK?"

"nah not even a vacation if we can't even see the sun for a second"

We came to a stalemate not knowing where to go. That's when Toby gasped "Fiji? I've always wanted to go there" He twists some of his rings around and we all just kind of nodded.

"Ill start looking into tickets and-" "NO I WANNA CRUISE" Mason cuts off Ryan by whining and kicking his feet.

Ryan rubs his temples and groans "Okay mason we will have a cruise" Ryan starts typing away on the computer and Mason grins.

"we should invite Cam, since he's finally in Melbourne" Toby suggests and we all agreed "I'll talk to him about it" Mason plans it out with the guys but Eric wasn't back yet.

I was starting to get worried.

"I'm gonna head to bed guys" I slowly stand up and everyone was watching me carefully making sure I wasn't going to fall.

Especially on the stairs they watched me like a hawk but I did fine without anyone's help. Making my way to Eric's room I see him on his computer editing. His headphones were on and so I crept behind him and hugged him. He jumped a bit but relaxed after feeling my hands. "Hey baby" he didn't even turn around and he knew it was me.

He took his headphones off and swiveled around in his chair to look at me "are you okay?" I asked running my fingers through his hair making him shiver slightly "yeah i'm good why?" his hands pulled my legs towards him as I sat on top of him.

It made me self conscious, I didn't want to break the chair or him for that matter.

"You seem out of it" I played with his keemstar shirt a bit and he just shrugs "What you said on the plane it made me happy but I didn't know you could hear me" His face blushes a bit making me smile "I heard everyone, the nurses were kind of mean when no one was around but that doesn't mat-" "what do you mean they were mean?" I could tell he was getting kind of mad when he cut me off, "well they would just talk shit about me, like how much I weigh and how I looked. It doesn't matter Eric" I smiled at him and he sighs.

Wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Baby... I love you. I love the softness of your skin. I love every inch and every part of your entire body. From your toes and the beautifully curved arches of your feet, to your dark hair. I need you in my life.. I couldn't of asked for a better girlfriend" He softly says into my chest as I almost tear up.

Well not almost.

I was crying like a bitch and I hope he didn't know.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed and laid me down, then realized my tear stained cheeks. "Max you're crying.." he said wiping my face and then kissing me "I'm sorry i didn't mean too" my breathe hitched and he smiled "it's fine there's nothing wrong with crying" He climbs into bed as well and pulls me close to him.

"I missed this..." He mumbles against my head as I heard his heart beat a little faster "holding you against me. Knowing you're safe.." He started playing with my hair making my eyes heavy and my body relax.

"Goodnight babygirl.."