.5

The chapters have changed titles cause I'm too autistic to figure out a chapter name for each one. Also thanks for 300 reads? How tf are people liking this I suck at writing but you know what I you enjoy it that's all that matters and I'll make more chapters and who knows maybe another book ;)

________________

Waking up, my head was throbbing and my body was achey. Eric was on the couch using his laptop. He looked so focused and frustrated at the same time. We were the only people in the room so I continue to lay on my back staring at the ceiling.

I tried remembering last night and once I did I instantly felt tears trail down my face. I was trying to not make it obvious to Eric but I felt the side of the bed dip seeing him sit on the bed next to me having a sympathetic look on his face.

"Thank you"

Was all I could say without having a break down. "I'm sorry I couldn't of been there sooner" he sighs and I sit up as well he hugs me and I cry into his shoulder. He pulls me into his lap and cradles me. "I told Mason and only Mason but he made a huge fuss about it and screamed it to the other guys" he rubs my arm when I remembered.

Mason left me there.

I felt anger and pain surge through me, I push myself off of Eric and grab sweatpants and a pastel pink hoodie that said "fuck you" on the chest in small white letters. I walk into the bathroom and slam the door shut locking it.

"M-Max did I say something? Why are you so mad?" I heard Eric on the other side. I just ignored it and got dressed taking off last nights smeared makeup and dried up tears. I had no makeup on and my hair was thrown into a messy bun.

Opening the door Eric was sitting outside of it. He kept staring at me and it made me uncomfortable. He got up and walked back over to his laptop. "I'm sorry Max" he sighs and I grab my phone wanting to go for a walk. Right as I go to grab my denim jacket to put over my hoodie Mason and Toby walk in.

I felt like crying again.

"Max you're awake! I'm glad you're okay tell me who the fucker is and I'll slice his thro-" before he could finish I slapped him across the cheek.

Tears running down my face he looked at me in shock.

"You should know what he looks like since you seem him touch me" I shoved him a bit and he looked upset "when did I..." He held his cheek "you past me in the ally way I was screaming... Crying for you and all you did was laugh and walk away" I didn't care that Toby or Eric was in the room, I was crying and screaming at Mason.

He started to cry too.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and put his face in his hands "I don't remember.. God I'm such a cunt. I'm so sorry Maxine. I'm sorry." He repeated himself over and over and even though I wanted to, apart of me just couldn't. "Eric was the only one who saved me if Eric wasn't there so you understand what could've happened?" I cried out making him grip his hair in frustration "he would've raped me Mason"

What I said definitely broke him. He was the one sobbing now. He looked up at me and I could see the pain in his eyes "please sissy. Forgive me. I didn't protect you and that kills me." Toby and Eric were shocked to see this side of him. I just go to Mason and hugged him.

"Please don't hurt me again" I whimper and he hugs me back tighter.

"I promise."

~

We were suppose to leave in a couple days and no one has brought up the incident. Mainly cause I didn't want to talk about it. Mason had been distant but also very close to make sure no one touches me or hurts me. Which is kind of getting annoying but I can't blame him.

Eric and I were currently watching YouTube in the hotel room while Mason, Toby, Ryan, and Sam were out to some meet and greet. Mason didn't want me going cause of the risk of getting hurt and Eric didn't mind staying back since he hasn't shown his face and didn't feel like going out anyways.

"Your real names Maxine?" He asked and I cringed "yeah I hate it" I continue to watch Jenna paint a Bob Ross picture using only audio. "It's pretty" he says and I felt myself blush. "Thanks but please still call me Max" I say trying not to look at him, fully aware he's looking at me.

He shrugs "whatever you say Maxine" he chuckled and I shoved him off the bed "shut up you cunt!" I placed the computer at the end of the bed and went to go help Eric up but he jumps up and tackles me laying me back down on the bed.

We laugh and it starts to die down.

I noticed he was hovering over me, laying in between my legs. My face starts to heat up and Eric starts to notice why. "Oh shit. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" he says getting off of me. "It's fine" I clear my throat and it goes silent.

"Eric why don't you trust people?" Once I say that I heard him sigh. "Its the reason I don't put my face out there I don't want people to recognize me and only enjoy me for my fame, all girls care about is money and dick size" - "I'm not that type of girl Swagger" I giggle but he stayed serious "I'm not a relationship person I'm use to smashing and passing. Jizzing and jetting. Not having to worry about when my 6 month anniversary is gonna be" I start laughing and he looks at me "what? Why was that funny" he got angry at me.

"Jizzing and jetting" I wheeze out and he laughs as well.

I want swagger to realize not everyone is like that and I want him to enjoy life with someone special.

And I'm going to change that.