1.9

I woke up to the sun right in my eyes. I look over and see Eric snoring softly with some drool coming down his chin. I giggle and quietly get up, I dig through my closet and grab some shorts and a t shirt then heading into my bathroom. I set the clothes down on the sink and take a look at myself in the mirror. I feel like I've gained weight instead of losing it.

Twirling and looking at my front side and back side the only thing I was proud of were my tits and ass. I pouted a bit and stripped down to nothing not making the situation better. Getting into the shower the water was hot just like how ever woman likes it. I grabbed my shampoo and started to wash my hair.

Toby likes me and Johns still in love with me while I'm with Eric. My life is a fucking mess, what if Toby doesn't like me? There's no way that he does I don't even know why Eric and John like me. Personality? That's all I got.

I looked down at my stomach and thighs and sighed. Why couldn't I of been skinny like Mason?

While I looked down at my body I seen arms wrap around my stomach and pulled me back a bit. I gasped turning around seeing Eric grinning ear to ear. We've seen each other naked so many times yet we haven't fucked. I have no clue if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

"Hey what's wrong?" Eric turns me around fully so we face each other. "Do you think... I've gained weight?" I bit the inside of my cheek and Eric laughs. I felt tears form in my eyes and slip down my cheeks "no no shit I'm sorry I didn't mean that" Eric quickly apologizes and wipes my tears with his wet thumbs "listen I don't think you've gained weight. At all for the matter. What I do think is you're my amazing girlfriend who looks absolutely stunning with and without clothes. Like damn baby you don't understand how good you look" he looks up and down at me and bites his lip.

"Never think you're fat. Ever. I forbid it. Because you're not and you will never be fat. You're a whole damn meal waiting for me to devour" he hugs me and kisses all over my face making me giggle "now let's rinse that pretty hair of yours" he put me under the running shower head and started rinsing my hair from soap.

Once we cleaned up I got out and dried off along with blow drying my hair.

I slipped on the black shorts and black and white checkered shirt tucking it in a bit while Eric wore regular brown kaki shorts with his signature jacket. We both head downstairs and see Mason and Cameron talking about something.

"What are you doing up?" I asked Mason seeing it was only 12 "ah good you're awake. There's going to be a party tonight and oh boy it's gonna he loads of fun" he got excited and giddy like a kid on Christmas Day. "Who's party?" I sit down looking at the computer "ours!?" It was our address and so many people were showing up. "Yeah Max it's gonna be fucking wicked." He continued writing plans and shit. "Mason this is our home with our belongings shit could get stolen or broken" I crossed my arms and he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen "do you not want a party?" Eric followed me and I shrugged getting a pop tart "I don't know like if it was somewhere else maybe but like damn dude this is our place what if they raid my panty drawer??" I took a bite of my poptart and he shrugs "I'd beat them" I giggle at his comment.

Toby and Jay come in with bags upon bags filled with liquor bottles.

"What all did you get?" I said with a mouth full of food " tequila, vodka, bourbon, gin, whiskey rye, scotch, and rum" Jay says while John and Matt come in with arm full of bags as well. "Sweet Jesus we're getting liver failure tonight" I said but Eric looked excited "is Yeezy coming tonight?" I asked Mason as he came in to check out the alcohol "well of course Max. How else are we getting our drugs?" Mason said as he helped the guys take the bottles out of the bags.

Yeezy has been our dealer for 4 years now and he has yet to disappoint us.

"Hey can you and Eric get the snacks? Thanks" Mason throws a paper air plane at me and I open it seeing groceries. I groan and make my way to the front door with Eric putting on our shoes and going to his car.

List of munchies
-crackers (ritz)
-those red party cups you see in movies
-a big big bowl for drug punch
-scooby fruit snacks
-gushers
-brownie mix for pot Browns
-butter
-slip and slide
-condoms
-lube
-Advil

I fold the note and put it in my pocket as Eric pulled into the store parking lot. I told Eric to get the condoms, lube, Advil, and the slip and slide and I'd get the rest. We both grabbed a cart and went our separate ways.

I first went to get the gushers, crackers,and fruit snacks. I grabbed ten boxes each and made my way to the brownie mix. "May I help you with anything?" A worker came up to me smiling brightly I shook my head at the man "no thank you" he just nodded and walked away. I look at the brownie mixes and see a cookies and cream brownie mix and I needed that.

It was on the top shelf making it difficult for my short self to get it. Usually Mason would be with me so I don't have this problem but I'm alone. "Need that help now?" I turn to see the same man and I laugh and nod "yes please" I step aside and see he grab it with no problem. "Here you are miss" he hands me one box and I take it from his grasp and place it in the cart "I need like 9 more boxes" I giggle a bit and scratch the back of my neck.

"Damn what for?" He asked while grabbing more of the mix "me and some friends are holding a party and it's gonna be big so I'm getting supply's with my-" - "oh shit what time?!" He said looking excited "not sure maybe 10?" I said and he nods "mind if I join? My shift ends at 9" he asked and I didn't know if it was okay cause it isn't my party and I don't know this dude.

I held my finger up signaling to hang on.

Mace, a guy wants to know if he can join
Seen 12:47

Hell yeah brother 🤠
Seen 12:48

"My brother said it's cool. Here's my address you can come anytime after 10" I wrote down the address and handed it to him and he nodded thanking me. I left the dude there to get my bowl and cups.

At the front there was Eric with bags in his hands with condoms and lube. "I told you to get a slip and slide." I said slipping my receipt in my pocket pushing the cart filled with the groceries. "I did" he says setting the bags in the cart and pulling a big box towards me. It was a mega slip and slide. Where in the hell are we putting that?

I sighed and just started heading to the car.

Somehow he got it to fit in the car and we headed to the house. Once Eric and I got there the place was clean and tidy but it'll be destroyed after the party. "Awe sick that's a dope slide" Mason basically drooled over the slide Eric and I just put the bags in the kitchen to let the guys deal with it.

"I'm surprised you guys got this place so clean" I placed my hands on my hips and admired the place "uh yeah thanks Max!" Jay smiled.

Just then an Asian lady comes out of the bathroom wiping her forehead "that'll be 200" she held her hand out at Mason and he handed her the money as she left. I looked over back at jay who was still smiling "y'all really hired someone to clean our place?" I shake my head and flick Jays cheek.

I looked at my phone to check the time.

7 hours till the party.