3.2

Swaggers pov

She left with Jay and Chloe... I haven't even had the heart to text her. I did fuck up I was becoming overly possessive. Mason hasn't left his room since she left, what Jay had said really fucked him up so he's been mopping in his room.

Me on the other hand...

I haven't stopped toking or drinking, not a day has gone by where I wasn't sober and that's how i'm copping.

Max hasn't contacted me and I don't think she wants to, I know she needs space I have been suffocating her and I don't want to become to much for her.

There was a knock on my door.

The door opened and Toby came through "well you do look like shit so it's not just Mason" Toby sucked dick at being comforting but he does at least try and show he cares "Jay told her..." I was kind of confused at first I removed looked over at him sitting at the edge of my bed.

My mind was doing 360 no scopes and I felt like throwing up from the alcohol "He told her the truth about you dude" He didn't even look at me when he said it and that's when I felt myself actually about to throw up Toby slid the trash can over and held it as I released whatever was in my stomach into the can. He rubs my back and sighs.

I didn't know what else to do but cry.

I was a mess.

I was drunk.

I was high.

I was mentally unstable.

I'm a fucking mess without Max.

Toby had given me some medicine and some water and I took a nap to rest for a few. When I woke up it was dark, I was sweaty, and I needed to hear Max's voice.

I grabbed my phone and looked for her contact...

I started tearing up, I just want her in my arms again

Hoping she would answer I pressed the call button and put the phone against my ear. With each ring it hurt my heart more and made me the biggest pussy when I started to cry.

She, of course, didn't pick up.

I threw my phone against the wall and cursed on the top of my lungs not caring who was asleep or not.

She can not leave me... I can't lose her. She is all I have left.

I can't lose her.

Not this again...

"Hey babyyy" she drags out the nickname meaning she wanted something "Yes Lilly?" I turned and seen her having the puppy eyes again "Can I have some money to go shopping with some friends?" she sat on my lap and kissed my cheek making me chuckle "Yes my love you can you know where my wallet is" she squeals thanking me and rushing out of the room.