1.8

(Skin peepin through them holes whatta tease 😫)

We were laying on top of the car hood eating ice cream. The sun was almost completely down and I haven't had this much fun since Mason and I were kids. I finished my dip n dots and hopped off to throw away mine and Eric's cups. Climbing back on we both sit and see the sky slowly darken. I felt something placed on my hand and seen it was Eric's placing his onto mine.

I look up and he still was facing forward.

He's not so bad... Mason just needs to give this a chance.

"Hey..." he broke the silence looking at me 'oh god was I staring too long?? Am I a fucking creep? I bet he thinks I'm a creep.' I thought to myself feeling the cringe explode in my stomach but not try to show it on my face "...come with me" he gets down and helps me off.

Hand in hand we walk for a bit and I wonder how much longer this will take. Soon enough we get to a lake with a dock. We walk out to the dock and sit down letting our feet touch the water. "Maxine Marie Bradford... will you do me the honors and be my girlfriend?" He pulled out a ring from his pocket. Not just a fancy ring a ring with a small ruby heart shaped gem on it. I loved it more than anything he could've possibly gave me. I knew what this was.

It was a promise ring.

"Max-" - "YES!" I felt tears form in my eyes Nathan has never done something like this. He actually asked me to be his girlfriend over a game of cup pong.

He looked a little taken back but then instantly happy. He slipped the ring on my right hand index finger and instantly hugged me. "Jesus I'm such a faggot I didn't think it was gonna work" he sighed in relief and he hugs me again.

We stayed a bit longer till Mason texted me to get home. Hand in hand we walked back to the car and still held hands on the way home.

"Where were you two?" Mason crossed his arms "the park why?" I said slipping my shoes off "it's really late why didn't you come back before night fall?" He acted like a stern father. "We were too busy fucking" I said but knew that was a huge mistake seeing Mason go to hit Eric but Cameron held him back "she was joking dude... right...?" He looked at me and I nodded "only a joke chill your nips" I raised my hands in defense and go to head upstairs into comfy clothes.

I heard footsteps trailing behind me and I assumed it was Eric but when I got into my room I seen it was John. He shut the door behind him making me a little uncomfortable. "I seen your hand..." he coughed a bit and I just awkwardly nodded "I just want you to be happy that's all. But you're so sweet and any guy would be damned lucky to be with you which is why people like you so easily like Toby" he said.

My heart stopped and I looked at him confused "you didn't know?" He looked at me the same way back. It all makes sense, him getting close with me, him getting upset at me and Eric, and the panting on the other side of the wall when I was.. busy "exploring" myself.

I felt sick at the thought of that.

"Don't tell him I told you" John says and I just nod, I had nothing to say. It was weird I always thought Toby had a thing for men. Boy was I wrong...

John said goodnight to me and left me alone in my room. I changed into some shorts and a baggy shirt slamming myself on my bed.

So much has happened today.. Raising my arm in the air I looked at the ring on my finger.

'Eric and I are official. Toby likes me. Mason and I are on bad terms'

I sighed and rolled over on my stomach keeping my face burrowed in my bed. I felt a hand on my back once I turned my head to see Eric sitting next to me he started rubbing my back. "You okay?" He asked.

Do I tell him that Toby likes me? He already has a hard time with the fact John liking me.

"Yeah I'm good just tired." I smile at him and he smiles back "we'll do you recon it's bed time?" He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me on top of him "no no... it's to early for that" I said since it was only 8.

Eric laid there looking at me, not just my face but my entire body as well.

"What are you looking at" I started to feel self conscious "you... I can't describe to you how much you mean to me... it's unreal that you said yes. You make me so happy and I want to be with you for a very long time" he grabbed my hand and kissed the ring on my finger. "I want to make this a forever ring not just a promise ring"

I blushed hearing him say that.

He sat up and placed his hands on my bum and smiled "you're the most beautiful girl I could be with" he whispered and pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was soft and comforting it wasn't anything forceful or needy. It was loving....

I placed my hands on his neck and smiled into the kiss.

My door opened and we both turned our heads to see who it was.

"Hey Max have you seen Eric? Mason wants- oh.." Cameron stopped and looked at us "oh! Okay sorry uh I'll tell Mason that your sleeping Swagger" Cam quickly shut the door and left.

I was embarrassed but Eric on the other hand thought it was funny. I playfully slapped his arm and stuck my tongue out at him. "Careful there..." he gripped my ass pulling me closer into his body "there's only one reason why that tongue should be stuck out at me" at that point he wasn't playing anymore. I bit my lip and he smirked "but we both have to wait and see what that reason would be ain't that right babygirl?" He loosened his grip on my ass and started rubbing it and I just nodded.

I knew Eric was sexual but no one warned me he was freaky.

___________________
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN UPDATES ARE GONNA BE SLOW! The week coming up I have exams Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday then Saturday I have a snowcoming dance and I'm not gonna be doing some Christianly things lets just say that much. But my snap bout to be poppin that weekend so y'all should add me ;) so I'll try and update the best I can but no promises I love y'all thanks for 6k readsssss