3.1

I really couldn't sleep, I felt like I was sleeping next to a stranger. What else has he lied to me about?

Once it his around 8 in the morning that's when I decided to get up. I thought no one was gonna be awake but when I got downstairs Toby was there. His dyed hair was a mess and he looked like he didn't sleep either "Hey Toby I didn't know you'd be awake" I said pouring coffee. Things between Toby and I have really lightened up since the weird situation, still creeps me out sometimes. "Where did you and Jay last night?" My heart dropped when he asked "what do you mean?" I tried playing it off "I was editing my videos when I seen you guys walk past my window toward the park, is that where you guys went?" He took a sip of his drink and I sighed "don't tell Mason or Eri..." I stopped for a second "...Eric." Jay said no one could know that I know.

"You good?" Toby asked and I nodded "I didn't get much sleep" I sat down at the island with him and scrolled through my phone. That's when Toby sighed "I know Jay told you... I was the one who said you should know" Toby tapped at his glass and kept staring down into his mug.

I looked up at him and sat my phone down "Why didn't anyone tell me... why didn't he tell me?" I felt tears brim my eyes and Toby quickly grabs one of my hands and rubs it with his thumb. "It's not you okay? If it makes you feel better we don't really know his real name either" Toby said and it didn't make me feel better...

"It's his trust issues Max.. Eric doesn't trust anyone with his shit." Toby let's go of my hand and drinks the rest of his coffee.

We're back on this shit again? How can he not trust me? Not even the friends he's been with for a long time? When was he even gonna tell me that Eric isn't even his real name?

"Morning ladies"

Jay coughs and grabs some coffee as well "Oh I didn't think you'd be awake" I said "yeah I didn't think you'd be awake either but here we are" Jay shrugs and punches my shoulder a bit I smiled at him and finished my coffee, taking mine and Toby's mug and placing it in the dishwasher.

There was silence for a while. The house was peaceful in the morning cause usually no one was awake till noon.

"So why are you awake so early?" Jay asked and my shoulders kind of slumped "Jay it's so weird sleeping next to him now. I feel like I don't really know him, it was running through my mind the whole night I couldn't sleep." We walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

They both didn't know what to say, I could tell from their awkward silence.

"What are you gonna do?" Toby asked and I shrugged "I'm not sure... I'm not suppose to know but I can't just keep pretending everything's fine I need answers" I put my head in my hands and sighed.

There was a door that opened and closed and footsteps came down "Hello guys" It was Matt's voice, which i'm glad i'm not ready to see Eric yet. Matt went into the kitchen to probably start breakfast. "Well Chloe's plane is landing soon so i'm going to have to pick her up." Jay got up and started to head out the door "I'll go with you" I stand up as well and Toby grabs my hand "What if you aren't back by the time Mason or Eric are up?" He looked at me concerned but I shrugged "They can suck it" I followed Jay into his car and he pulled out of the driveway.

"Do you not care that they will lose their shit?"

"Jay we canceled the damn trip just cause they're being stingy" I crossed my arms and he sighed "you got shot Max and you were basically the shooters target.. they're just afraid" Jay says "My own boyfriend has lied to me about who he is and he's worried about me leaving the house?" I snap and he nods "I know it's unfair... we've told him before that he needs to tell you but.." - "but what??" I cut him off and he kind of grips the steering wheel harder.

Clearly said something he shouldn't of again "He said he's too far into it to tell you" he took a second to get it out of him but when he did I just fell silent and Jay could tell that only upset me more.

We picked up Chloe and I went into the back so she could have the front next to Jay. Chloe and I have gotten close as well. I'm getting closer with every one else now since I was "contained" it's a win/lose situation but i'm kind of glad it happened. Just wished it didn't continue.

We got home and I was the first to enter the house since Jay was helping Chloe with her bags and I instantly got shit on.

"Where the fuck were you Max?" Mason shot up from the couch while Eric stayed onto it with his arms crossed looking pissed off "I told you" Toby shrugged at me and I rolled my eyes "Why does it matter? i'm literally 18 turning 19 soon." I kicked off my shoes and went to walk past Mason but he grabbed my wrist and yanked it "Ow Mason let me go you're hurting me" I winced and tried pulling away "Max you clearly don't understand how fucking scared we were" Eric exclaimed not even caring Mason was hurting me.

As Mason continued to yell at me his grip got tighter making it hurt worse, tears was blurring my vision. "Dude what the fuck..?" Jay walked in seeing everything "let her fucking arm go! Her hand is turning purple" Jay pushed Mason and he let go. I felt the blood finally go into my arm and I run over to Jay and hug him tightly crying into his chest and he hugs and rubs my back "You both are fucked for doing this, especially you Eric you're suppose to protect her and you just watched Mason scream at her and hurt her like that. Mason you're not even suppose to hurt her! You're worse than Nathan... You're her big brother cunt." Jay blew up which wasn't normal, Chloe grabbed my hand and hugged me taking me outside.

"We're gonna be staying at a hotel okay sweetie?" she was very sweet and I just cried into her shoulder.

Eric was coming outside "Max wait..." He said before Chloe shoved me in the car "She needs a break Swagger she's been cooped up for too long" She said as she got into the car as well. Jay came back out with Chloe's bags and actually has one of my bags as well, guess he packed me a bag. He shoved it in the trunk and got in the car.

"Jay is that a mark on your face?" She exclaimed and he shook his head "it's fine baby" he started to drive away and I seen Eric crying in the front door. "Mason didn't like that I was taking her away but it's fine" he huffed and I just stared down at my hands as the tears fell into them.

What the fuck is going on.. why is everything going down hill.