2.6

I woke up with my head laying on Eric's chest. My head wasn't hurting but I couldn't really remember last night. I ran my fingers through my knotted hair and sat up intaking the sunlight beaming through the room.

"Morning beautiful" Eric says with his sexy ass morning voice.

Every woman's weakness...

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead "morning" he pouts and I giggle "what?" - "you kissed my forehead not my lips" he mumbles and I roll my eyes and squish his cheeks together giving him a kiss on the lips.

He then grins from ear to ear like a child. I shake my head and get out of bed and stretch "do you remember last night?" I turn to look at him and he took a moment before responding "no I don't sorry" he shrugged and got up as well.

Well we can always see if Jay or Matt does.

We head out and already see the downstairs a complete mess. The tv was shattered, the couches were somehow stacked and Ryan was passed out on the top of it, the dining room chairs were broken and the wooden legs were placed down on the ground in the shape of a pentagram and for some reason there was dried blood on the ground.

I groaned and Eric chuckled behind me as we both made our way back downstairs. I grab ryans arm from the top of the couches and pull him down. "Owwww fuck why?" He grumbles as he picks himself off of the floor.

"What happened last night?" I ask and he brushes his skin off since he was only wearing underwear "hell if I know" he rubbed his head, probably a hangover. "Have you seen Mason?" he shook his head "nope haven't seen him since last night" he just walks past me and into the kitchen ignoring the monstrosity around him.

Sighing, I went in the kitchen as well seeing Matt wide awake with coffee, "Hey you two" Matt greets us with some coffee and Advil and I take it anyways to be sure I wouldn't get a headache of some sort.

I took a sip of coffee and put my head in my arms as I closed my eyes for a bit. I felt very tired and physically drained, why was today starting off so weird?

"dude you killed him!"

"I didn't you did!"

"Oh what are we gonna do now??I just got back from jail!"

"I know where to hide the body follow me"

I shot my head up causing people to look in my direction "we killed someone" I said and they looked at me weirdly before laughing "I'm being serious I remember... someone was taking about killing someone and hiding a body" I started to panic and Eric immediately started comforting me.

"You know what I haven't seen Jay, Mason, or Toby..." Matt tapped on his mug slightly and then we all dropped what we were holding, smashing mugs filled with coffee and silverware, running around the entire house trying to find Toby, Mason, or Jay. "Yeah guys there's blood here like dripping out the door" Matt says and I panicked even more.

What if something bad happened to Mason, I quickly opened the front door seeing Toby already there with Mason draped over his shoulder reaching for the door handle. "Where have you guys been?" I asked.

They both looked like shit, their clothes were torn and they were covered in dirt. Toby had some blood scattered across his body and Mason had more on him than Toby did. "I can't even answer your question." Toby looked exhausted while walking inside, he seen the couches were unavailable at the moment so he just slammed Mason on the ground.

Mason groaned in pain and Toby just laid down next to him.

"What happened to you guys?" Eric looks at them and Mason coughs while a cloud of dust exits his mouth all of our mouths drop "we don't know. All I remember is waking up next to Mason in the middle of the woods yet we had like sand and dust all over our body's so that was weird but Mason wouldn't wake up so I carried him here" Toby sighs in relief as he takes his shoes off.