2.2

So we had to clean up the mess from the party. It was brutal there was melted cheese inside the entire oven, someone's shoe got clogged in the toilet, some asshole flipped an entire 7 cups of water upside down on the counter but managed to keep the water inside the cups so that was a mess to clean up. Besides that the major thing to clean up was the people and getting them the fuck out.

"Oh cunt I hope I didn't get that bitch pregnant last night" Mason groans as he shuts the door.

We finally got the last person out of the house and Mason slams down on the couch with the rest of us. "

Come on dude" Jay kicks Masons head and Mason groans "what the fuck fag?" He rubs his head and Jay rolls his eyes.

Today was a laid back day. It was also the last day before Cam and John went back home, Cam going back to New Zealand and John back to America. We booked a reservation at a restaurant and it's a special rooftop restaurant where you can reserve a table under the night sky. Of course we had to spoil our special boys.

I decided to head upstairs to get ready. I'm not one to spend a lot of time looking good but this was a special occasion so I have to look my best. I got into the shower and started shaving my legs and washed my body real good along with my hair. I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my body, getting out my bathroom was empty. I expected to see Eric since he always, for some reason, joins me in the shower.

I head over to my mirror placing my makeup bag in front of me.

Come to think of it we've seen each other nude way before we started dating. I sighed and dumped my makeup out. Are we moving to fast? No. We haven't fucked or anything to serious. We're just comfortable with our body's.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I shakes my head. I'm not comfortable with my body but around him I feel like the prettiest girl in the world.

After I finished my makeup and blow dried my hair I put on a low V cut black tank top with some black jeans. I'm never a girl who wore dresses unless I'm really feeling myself.

Likes 2,045  comments 356Max

Likes 2,045 comments 356
Max.bradford- @.goodguyfitz @.kryozgaming lets make tonight memorable💞
Goodguyfitz- hell yeah!!
Kryozgaming- none of these nights have been rememberable 😂
|
sogrizzy- WASTEDDDDD
account1- ah so pretty!
Swaggersouls- mamí🤤
|
Account2- are they dating?

Downstairs the guys were dressed up nicely not in any tacky shirts. Then there was Eric wearing a black button up shirt and some black dress pants. His hair slicked back and actually looked good. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek "you look handsome" I smiled and he blushed a bit wrapping his arm around my waist "you look a little too good for tonight I'm gonna have to pry some faggots off of you" he winks and Mason fake gags.

"Okay pussies are you guys ready?" Ryan twirls the keys and we nod. We head out and get into the 'misfits van' as they like to call it. It's nice and big enough for the all of us. They started jamming Britney Spears the entire way and me being the only female in the van I didn't know a single word to the songs. But everyone else did, mainly John and Toby.

Pulling up to the restaurant blasting Britney was kind of embarrassing seeing these rich people stare at our van.

Eric helped me out of the van, hand n hand we walked up to the door and Cameron held it open for all of us to enter. Ryan went up to the receptionist "table for 9" she checks her book and nods "right this way" she smiles grabbing some menus and we follow her to an elevator which took us to the roof. She sat us down and I took the seat near the ledge so I could get the better view. Eric sat next to me and Jay sat across from me.

"We would like to start off with some wine and Jack Daniels" Ryan orders the drinks and everyone smiles even the waitress "quiet the mix. I'll be back with your drinks" she walks off and we all start talking.

I look over at John who was sitting next to Jay, he was looking at Eric then we made eye contact. He looked almost upset, is he still hurt? The waitress came back with our alcohol and gave us a couple more minutes to chose our food.

Ryan started to pour drinks and handed them out. We haven't even touched the wine yet and the Jack Daniels was half empty. "To our friends and our wonderful future!" Ryan made the toast and we took the shot back.

Mason evidently was a bit high from some truffles he brought and Cameron was trying to get him to chill the fuck out. But that didn't stop us having a good night. The waitress came back to take our orders of food and one by one we all told her what we wanted. I couldn't imagine this being cheap, Mason ordered a whole damn lobster. I ordered a simple fettuccine Alfredo (deadass this is all I order at restaurants 💀).

Everything was going amazingly our food came earlier than expected, Mason spilled melted butter all over his pants, John was drinking a bit too much so he was finally loosening up, and Cameron was trying to clean the butter up in which Mason was fake moaning cause Cam was dabbing a cloth on his crotch area.

"Excuse me can you guys shut up?" A man behind us snapped and I guess only I heard him over all the commotion. "I'm so sorry I'll try to keep them dow-" I turn to see who I never thought I'd see again....