1.3

"More" I panted biting my lip "are you sure?" Eric asks. I nod my head, this might be a bad idea and mason would so kill us if he seen but I wanted this.

Eric pushes in more and I yelped in pain.

"You have to be quiet and you can't move as much Max" he looks at me in the eyes and I nod apologizing. I looked down to see if everything was going alright.

He successfully pierced my belly button but with a lot of blood dripping down. He had gotten an online self piercing and tattoo kit and he wanted me to be a test dummy, which I gladly agreed.

Wiping away the blood he put in the bar that'll stay there for about a few weeks till it's healed then I can put some bars in that had accessories.

"You alright?" He took off the bloody gloves and tossed them in the bin "Yeah just stings a bit" I really wasn't worried about getting the piercing since I've had 3 done already but I didn't keep my lip piercing.

It didn't look good.

I felt something press against my belly button seeing it was Eric kissing the piercing. "Feel better?" He looks at me "that was gay" I said and we both laughed.

Eric's door opens revealing Toby, he looks at me then at Eric then back at me then to Eric.

"Did I interrupt something?" He cleared his throat and we shook our heads "what's up Toby?" I roll my shirt down to cover the piercing. "Oh I wanted to show you something from CSGO but if you were busy I could show you later" - "nah man show me now. I'll be right back" I tell Eric following Toby into his pink based room.

He sits on his chair and I sit onto his bed looking at his computer.

He basically was telling me about how he got a sponsorship and wanted me to be in it as clickbait. I happily obliged and grabbed my chair from my room and wheeled it next to him. I sat down and he started streaming.

"Hey you guys I got Mason's fucktard sister with me and today's video were starting off with a sponsorship" he did his natural radio voice making me giggle.

He just rambled on about the cool boxes you could open and the prizes you could win and I sat there messing with my thumbs. Once he was finished with the sponsorship he then directed his focus on me taking a hit of his vape.

"So how's the lovely miss Bradford doing this evening, chat is dying to know" he said blowing the blue slushie flavored smoke into my face "I'm doing well chat thanks for wondering" I smile and a bunch of comment flood in.

She's so pretty 😍

Is that really Mason's sister?

Why does Mason look autistic and she's a goddess?

Guys she's just here to get Toby views like she does for the rest of the guys it doesn't matter

What's your number mami?

She's annoying

Toby get her off tf?

Some were good and bad but that's how YouTube is. You can never just have good. I just kept smiling as Toby played. Then he stopped playing to talk to chat for a while. I felt something on my knee and it was his hand, he was laughing and saying something.

"...and then the noodle was hanging out of her nose" he was laughing but I didn't even notice he was talking. I zoned out for a bit. I felt almost a little uncomfortable with his hand placed there.

The stream ended and I went to leave but Toby stopped me.

"Hey... Can I ask you something?" He scratches the back of his neck "what's up?" I lean against the chair "are you like really into Eric?" I looked at him in confusion "like do you want to be with him?" He says in a serious tone.

I think about it for a minute before nodding "yeah I do... Is that bad?" I asked and his eyes fall to the ground and he sighs "no not at all. Now go I have a video to edit" he sounded almost upset but I left him alone anyways.

I put my chair back in my room and head back to Eric's. Passing Toby's room I thought I heard sniffling but it was probably the clicking of his mouse. I go into Eric's room seeing him on his bed playing around with his phone.

"You're finally back" he says sitting up "yeah sorry you know how his streams go" I shrug sitting next to him he wraps his arms around my body and pulls me down to lay down with him. It was sorta dark in his room since the sun was finally setting and it was nice and quiet in the house.

We lay there for a bit before he yawns "wanna sleep?" He asked and I look at him "this early?" - "why not?" He shrugs and starts to shuffling in the covers pulling the blankets over us "I guess" I sigh curling up next to him and he wraps his arms around my body.

As nice as this is I hope Mason doesn't walk in looking for me. That'd be a disaster.

----------------------------

Thank you sm for 1k views and for the support I'll get you the chapters you deserve and in all honesty I have will never post a chapter I don't like because you guys deserve the best. 💖💖