2.8

Swaggers POV:

It's been a week since the accident and she's been in a coma. Doctors say it's from blood loss, but i can't stop worrying about her.

she's stable and healing very well but she still hasn't woken up.

"I miss you. I miss hearing your voice and I miss holding you..." I hold her hand rubbing my thumb along her knuckles. Her index finger twitched making me jump out of my seat.

it was one finger, then two, and then her whole hand.

Her eyes flutter open looking at her surroundings. I quickly grab her cheeks and kiss her lips and all over her face. "What happened?" she looks at me confused "there was a guy who wasn't even part of the games at the battle royal event and police said he was there to kill a lot of people but yet he only shot you so that's only the weird part" I still was in shot from her being awake.

"So... what happened to him?" she sat up a bit feeling her shoulder blade "they caught him. dumbass left the gun at the scene along with tracing finger prints they identified it was him" she just nods her head and i grab my phone telling the guys she's awake.

Mason was absolutely pissed and wanted to kill the guy himself but of course police wouldn't let that happen and with how skinny Mason is and how built that one dude was, Mason would've been knocked out just from punching the dude.

Of course Mason was the first one to get here and the guys trailed along.

"Thank god you're okay" Mason hugs her tightly then immediately let's go "sorry if I hurt you" he apologizes and she shakes her head "nothing hurts honestly I feel great"she smiles a bit and everyone smiles with her.

We started talking to her what's been happening the past week.

We obviously had to stay longer than expected since she had to stay at the hospital so the hotel were staying at is basically eating our wallets ass. But we had to stay here for her, the only ones that really stayed were Cam, Mason, and me. Everyone else had to go back to their place and make videos but we all upload like 2 times a month, except Mason he nEvEr fUckInG uPlOadS, so it wasn't that big of an issue staying here.

John and Jaren would occasionally call asking if she's doing alright and we'd give them the same response "she hasn't woken up yet" but she did have a lot of love and support from everyone.

The doctor finally comes in and smiles "well good morning to you Ms. Bradford! how are you feeling?" he asks clicking his pen "really good actually, i'm not in pain I feel realllyyyy well rested" everyone laughs "and my shoulder just feels stiff but other than that i'm good to go" she says and he nods waking over.

"Gentleman if you could exit the room for just a bit I need to run a few tests" he starts feeling her shoulder and we all nod and exit the room as one of the nurses go in to help out.

We didn't say anything, especially Mason he was just smiling to himself. We all were just happy that she was doing okay.

After the doctors were done with testing they said that she's good to go home and she might be a bit weak from staying in bed for as long as she was but other than that she was perfectly fine.

I helped her get dressed as the guys went back to the hotel to pack everything. Cam has to stay here one more day but Mason and I got tickets to fly home almost immediately. All Mason and I cared about was getting her back home to lay in bed and rest.

We left the hospital and into the uber. I gave him directions to the airport that we were leaving from and payed the guy.

Mason was there with our bags waiting next to a coffee shop.

He had three coffees in his hand and each gave us one, "wow... the Mason Bradford being generous?" Max teased him and he scoffed "don't get to use to it" that's when we were told that our flight was now boarding.

Making sure Max was okay along the way we helped her get situated in the seat and I sat down next to her and she used my shoulder as a pillow and instantly fell asleep.

"How the fuck can she be so tired? She's had more sleep than I have" Mason joked and i chuckled looking down at her.

She shifted a bit and reached out to hold my hand.

"I love you too, Eric..."

My face went red and I looked down at her but she didn't look back at me, she just kept her eyes shut as the plane took off.

____________________

this chapter is short and it does suck but it's kind of a filler. I've been soo busy this spring break and i got some SATs coming up afterwards so if i'm like inactive imma ApOlOgIzE 😭😭

Also i'm thinking about making a raccooneggs book ;))))