2.5

(Swagger is soooo cute tho😍😭)
(⚠️Btw end of the chapter gets 💦💦 steamy😅⚠️)
It took a while for the guys to be fully energized and well fed again. John took the first flight he could get since he was already behind on videos. We all decided to sit down and talk about what had happened.

"I didn't mean for things to go as far as they did but my anger got the best of me. The prick had it coming" Eric said and Mason nodded in agreement "shut up you barely remember what happened that night" Ryan joked around and we all laughed "So we all know what happened at the restaurant. Care to explain what happened at the police station?" I asked them and they didn't mind.

Mason looked at Eric as if to signal him that he should talk. "Once they took our mugshots and separated us, they took me for questioning first. They asked what had happened and I explained that Nathan had been abusive to his fiancé who was a dear friend of mine and things got violent. We had decided in the police car that we wouldn't mention you. Mason didn't know about this till the next morning when he was sobered up. After they got our statements they then took Nathan into a separate room. Me being the ease dropper that I am, I payed close attention to what they were talking about in the room next to me. Of course Nathan trued denying it but they got his fiancé in the next morning and she fessed up to everything he had done to her" Eric exclaims "yeah that's when she came over to us and thanked us saying she wanted to thank you too" Mason smiles at me and I just smiled back.

It felt good knowing she was going to be okay now.

"So is he going to be locked up?" I asked and everyone at that point nodded their heads "oh yeah. I don't know when or for how long but he won't be bothering no lady anymore" Eric says and I felt even more relieved. "With that being said let's get fucked! I've been sober for over 120 hours and I'm dying!" Mason groans and everyone follows him to the kitchen including myself.

We started passing around gummies and brownies, Ryan was filling up shots while Mason was busting out some bowls and bongs.

Ryan passed Eric and I a couple shots and we clinked glasses. "It's our one week tomorrow" he smiles and we take the shot together "it is! That's exciting" I say while Jay shoves a how brownie in my mouth damn near killing me. Shut up lover bird and eat up, I don't wanna remember tonight!" Jay squeals and dink's his brownie in some liquor and takes a huge bite making me wanna gag but I had to swallow the brownie first.

I look over and see Eric already ripping the bong and Mason was taking shot after shot.

Tonight's about to be fucked.

Toby and I make eye contact in which he starts drinki- no slamming the bottle and I just sigh and join in on their puff and pass session. That's when everything started to hit me, my vision was going blurry and my body became light. I was trying to make my way to my bedroom but instead I flopped on the couch.

How is this possible? I'm usually good with handling my shit.

Maybe from all the stress I've been under...

I closed my eyes, it felt as if my body were flying through space and I could hear stars go super nova in the distance.

My eyes remained shut but I could hear faint voices in the back.

"dude you killed him!"

"I didn't you did!"

"Oh what are we gonna do now??I just got back from jail!"

"I know where to hide the body follow me"

Body? Dead? Who's talking?

I open my eyes to see the flat screen shattered and blood on the floor. Using what strength I have left I lift my body, it felt like I was being pulled back down but I had to see what happened. Looking over the couch I see Mason and Toby carrying something out the front door.