1.2

I was playing fortnite solo. I was bored out of my mind and the guys are being boring as well having a meeting and then working out.

"Hey you should so join us fat cunt" Mason comes over about to turn off the computer "no faggot! I'm about to win this bitch!" I was up against the last guy and I know I was about to win this.

Next thing I know all the guys flood in "did you not convince her?" Jay says and Mason shakes his head. "Y'all don't understand I'm about to win this" I was very concentrated "alright if you do a 360 no scope on that bitch you don't have to work out with us" Toby says and I nod.

"Deal"

I went quiet as I started building up and taking out my sniper. I figured out where the guy was and I had 3 health left. Anxiety rose up in the room. Everyone was on edge seeing if I'd do it. I continued to build upward then a platform, getting a running head start then jumping off. I only had a certain amount of time before I would hit the ground and fall to my death so I quickly turned and quick scoped him.

The Victory same on the screen and everyone started flipping their shit; Toby pick up Matt by his legs and started running around my bedroom, Mason was on his knees basically praying to me, Eric was jumping on my bed, while Ryan was standing in the door frame with his arms crossed shaking his head at us.

"you are a fucking goddess!" Eric grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me violently making me blush a bit. "Well guess she doesn't have to work out" Toby drops Matt on the ground making him groan.

I just shrugged going to my closet grabbing some gym shorts with a sports bra and a tank top.

"I'll still workout with you guys, it's only fair" I walk into my bathroom and slip into my gym clothes putting my hair up into a ponytail. When I walked out I seen they had left my room so I went downstairs into the gym room they had created. They were already going hard.

Idiots.

They are going to get tired before they could work anything out. I decided to do yoga as my work out since my friend did it and she lost weight but she felt relaxed the entire time. I started to stretch my arms and legs. It felt like someone was looking at me, you know the feeling of someone's eyes burning into your skin?

I bent down to stretch my legs but to get a glance of the room to see if my senses were correct, and they were. It was Toby, he was working out on some arm work outs while staring at me. I would've thought it'd be Eric but not Toby, not in a million years.

I felt uncomfortable but I continued on.

"How... are you... not dying?" Mason was out of breath sweating up a storm while Matt in the back was pouring an entire bottle of water over his head. "I took it easy and paced myself" I wasn't as bad as them. It's been about 2 hours and I just started to break a sweat but only because of how moist and hot it was in here. It also smelled really fucking bad.

Everyone separated and went into their rooms and went to shower.

I stripped out of my gross clothes and put them in the laundry basket. Hopping in the shower I instantly start washing my hair and body, shaving in areas that needed to be touched up like my legs. I got out and dried myself off putting on some black velvet shorts with a white shirt sleeved tee shirt.

I exited my room throwing my damp hair into a messy bun looking over the edge seeing Mason and Ryan were the only ones in the living room. I decided to chill in Eric's room till he got out.

Entering his room it was kinda messy with some clothes here and there but i wouldn't expect too much of a mess since we haven't been living her for even a month. I lay down on his bed scrolling through my phone till I heard the bathroom door open revealing Eric with one towel around his waist and one in his hand drying his hair. We both stood there shocked as we made eye contact.

"I'm so so so sorry!" I roll over and put my head in his pillow covering my face. "It's alright  Max" he said, I heard him shuffle around before I felt a sharp sting on my ass and hearing a loud smack.

I yelped holding my ass and turning around to see Eric grinning from ear to ear. "I'm not sorry anymore!" I crossed my arms and huffed "oh you know you liked it" he smiled crawling on top of me. I felt my face get red.

"Also I was tempted with the shorts you planned to wear" he winked at me making my face reach its maximum level of redness making him chuckle. "So whatcha doing here?" He got off me and laid on his back "wanted to hangout" I gather myself together and sit up on my bum.

I laid across Eric's body and he sets his arms over mine.

"I'm guessing your bored?" He says and I nod.

There was nothing to really do besides the same routine of playing games and eating then sleeping.

"Then... why don't we do something?" His hand goes down to my bum and starts rubbing it "wh- what do you have in mind?" I swallow hard catching my breath.

"You'll see...."