The Perfect Venue for a Perfect Couple

Three Months Later

Zoey's POV ~

"Ow." I squeaked out as the curler in my hands slipped down and burned my fingers.

"Oh goodness, are you alright? Here, let me help you with that." Chris said, putting down his suit on the bed and running over to me.

"I'm ok, it was just a little burn," I assured him as he took the curler into his own hands.

He insisted that I allow his assistance, and it didn't take me very long to accept his offer to help me. Chris set me down on the counter as he took over my hair duties. It was a very sweet gesture.

We were only heading out to meet our wedding planner, but the first venue we were attending was a little bit more upscale. Chris was almost always in a suit, which was a sight that blessed my eyes, and I figured I'd try and match his professional look.

Considering I have mainly been wearing leggings, sweatshirts (Chris', of course), and sweaters of my own, it wasn't too hard to looker nicer than I had been over the past two months.

"So, are you excited to meet with Kristin again?" Chris asked, curling my hair with more skill than I had.

He never curled his hair, so the fact that he was able to do this so skilfully only added to how amazed I was with him. How could one man do so many things so skilfully? It wasn't fair!

"Yeah, I'm very excited! I'm anxious to get into the venue and just see what it has to offer. We'll see what days are available as well." I said with a huge smile.

"Good, so I'll finally be able to book our honeymoon," Chris told me with such excitement in his eyes, it matched those of young children on Christmas morning.

We were both looking very much towards one gift in particular.

"Can't wait, Sir," I whispered, giving him a kiss before I hopped back down onto the tile floor.

"Neither can I." He joyfully said, helping me clean up the counter and putting everything away.

Walking out of his bathroom, I slipped on my burgundy dress with one of Chris' leather jackets over it to keep me warmer in the cold winter of February.

He got on his suit which took my breath away as always, and once the two of us slipped our shoes on we were on our way to the venue.

The car ride there was filled with our collective hopes on just what the venue would provide to us, and the other half of the ride was filled with more guesses as to what Chris had in mind for a honeymoon.

Right away he had told me it was going to be a secret, but I was a persistent and curious creature. However, Chris could put on a poker face when need be, and that's why I realized I most likely wasn't going to know where we were going until we got there.