Cake & Gowns

"Shit!" I screamed, stepping out of the shower and coming face to face with Chris.

"Sorry to spook you, sexy." He apologized, leaning up against the wall with a devious smile on his face.

"Did you want to play?" I asked, trying to hide my own smirk.

"I always do, pretty girl. However, you and I have some errands and you know that. Sometimes we have to behave and not just think about Daddy's cock." Chris told me.

"It's a nice cock." I giggled, hiding my face in my hands.

"It's a fucking amazing cock." He scoffed, grabbing a towel from the back and whipping my bottom with it.

"Just because you're perfect, doesn't mean you should flaunt it." I teased him.

"You're perfect too, my love." Chris said sweetly, kissing my forehead before he stripped down to nothing to get into the shower.

Damn it, he was hot. I got lost gazing up and down his body, tracing his tattoos with my eyes.

Chris cleared his throat which got my attention.

"Sorry for staring." I apologized.

"Don't be. I know you get wet looking at your Master." He winked.

"No I don't." I scoffed.

"Oh really?" Chris asked me while raising an eyebrow.

He took a few steps towards me and slipped a hand under my towel and on my thigh.

"I lied" I smiled sweetly.

"Mhm." He grinned, setting me up on the sink, and facing the shower.

"So, do you have any ideas as to what kind of cakes you might like? As far as flavors, tiers, size, filling, and decorations go?" I wondered.

"Well, something white, cream filled, rather large...." Chris started to say.

"Stop talking about your cock and focus on cakes." I chuckled.

He gasped.

"I was talking about having a vanilla cake for our wedding, not my cock. It's not my fault if you've got a dirty mind." Chris told me.

"I don't believe that for a second. Also, I don't think vanilla works for us." I said, with a little smirk.

"I know, because you're such a kinky little slave." He stated, turning around to wash the shampoo out of his hair.