An Early Wake Up Call

"Well, well, well. Good morning, wifey." I whispered, waking up to kisses up and down my cock.

I waited for a response, but all I got was a more enthusiastic horny woman practically worshiping my cock. I adjusted myself so that I was propped up on my elbows and easier to enjoy the gorgeous view in front of me. The second my cock stood straight up at attention, she forced a good portion of it down her throat. Her gag reflex eventually got to her, and she backed off of me.

"That's a mean cock, Master." Zoey coughed, kneeling in between my knees and putting her hands on my thighs.

"Mean? It lets you cum, it fills your holes so lovely, and it floods that womb of yours with my cum. That sounds very nice and generous to me." I responded.

"Yes, yes, that's true." She said, looking back up at me with a grin that alerted me to the fact that she was up to something.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing." Zoey smirked, shrugging her shoulders.

"Nothing at all?" I questioned her.

"Maybe one thing...but I don't want to sound needy." She whispered, wrapping her dainty hand around my thick cock.

"You want Master's monster?" I grinned.

"No" She said, leaning down to put the tip of her tongue on the head of my cock and ran devilish circles around the head making me shiver with delight.

"What does my little slave want?" I mused.

Not giving me an answer, Zoey leapt off the bed and ran over to the dresser, more specifically my drawer. She frantically dug through my clothes which peaked my curiosity. I heard a metallic clink and that's when I really got interested. Zoey tucked whatever she was hiding behind her back and came back over to the edge of the bed where she took off her pajamas which left her in a very revealing ruby red set of lingerie. She kneeled down in front of me, spreading her legs wide and placing each of her hands palms up on her knees.

"I have a present for you." Zoey told me, grabbing something from behind her and setting it in front of me.

I smirked down at the long strip of leather, and noticed how the light reflected off of the metal buckle. I also smirked at the fact that my lovely wife wanted to have some fun this early in the morning.

"You want me to wear this belt today?" I teased her.

"No." She said, shaking her head.

"You want to borrow it?"

"Kind of." She answered.

"So you would like to wear it today?" I asked.

"No Master, I want you to make my ass red with it." She whined, getting impatient with my clearly not needed questions.

"Oh, little pet wants to see a mean side of her Master, huh? Make that little pussy drip, but this time because of pain? I'm not so sure you're up for the challenge." I said, knowing that would only provoke her on further.

"I can take anything you give to me." Zoey firmly stated.

"You can?" I wondered.

"Yes." She groaned impatiently.

"Game on, little slut." I chuckled, jumping off of the bed and maneuvering Zoey so that she was laying down on her back.

I slid those panties of hers right off, exposing her amusingly still pale ass and that lovely cunt of hers that my cock and I loved so much. With one hand I was able to grip both of her ankles and lift her legs up in the air which gave me an even more glorious view of her ass. We both had been playing rough, but besides from a couple of tiny buttplugs we haven't yet used any of our toys that I had packed. Reaching over her I grabbed the belt and did the best that I could to fold it in half and get a good grip on it. When I managed it, I swung the belt down making sure to let the leather kiss the entire length of her ass.